• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Just washed and waxed. Noticed that I forgot to dress the tires.

mynsx01.jpg

mynsx02.jpg

mynsx03.jpg

mynsx04.jpg

omega - sick photos bro, your feature on stancenation was dope. man you is crazy to be driving around with those big ass side skirts and to add on the splitter is nuts lol. you my friend have BIG BALLS! :biggrin:
The pics from Jon turned out awesome...props to him and Elvis for creating another awesome feature. Bro, your ride is super off the chain ILL!! I love it...Those are WW side skirts? Are they pretty flexibe?

That's nice sliqq... I like.

Hatchboi, your NSX is the first with those side vents I like. SInce black can hide lines is probably the cause but it looks great. What are you lowered with?

thanks bro, i think the vents look best with the combination of the stacey side skirt and the wings west front lip. i say this because IMO most people just add the vents and it makes the car look more aggressive without addressing anything else on their car. the nsx stock to me looks simple and sleek, not aggressive. adding the aggressive wings west front lip and stacey side skirt brings the whole package together to me. i didnt like the vents at first either till i saw this white 02 (photo post below) with them on and i was still very indecisive about getting the vents but in the end im glad i got them.

im just lowerd on some bc coilovers, nothing special.

SCA_009.jpg

The pics from Jon turned out awesome...props to him and Elvis for creating another awesome feature. Bro, your ride is super off the chain ILL!! I love it...Those are WW side skirts? Are they pretty flexibe?

thanks, im just trying to keep up with you. :biggrin: i went with the stacey side skirts to match the 02 rear valence. they're made of fiberglass so i wouldnt say its flexible haha.

the nsx usualy looks like a toy car next to most every other car...that elise looks like a toy compared to it.....yikes thats tiny.

nsx_on_stands.JPG

Just got done installing Dali A/C shields as I had both condensers replaced before NSXPO 2012 and got back from my 2400 mile trip with a slew of dents in both - damn it! So a couple hours with a thin pick extracting bug parts and straightening fins later, they're back to 99%.

Last couple things to do before rolling it out...
- Install non-compiance beam and end links from Shad
- Alignment
- Change the oil
- New front brake pads (Carbotech P+)

At a local meet today. My fiance is behind me in my daily.

315941_10200378576858540_633684199_n_zpsa7dc4233.jpeg

Back