• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

P5181986.JPG

Well, I needed t install new rubber, so, end up doing some PLASTI-DIP fun times and here is the result:

DSC_2393.jpg

Also went back to my Type-R wing! :D

I was LOVING the clean look @ my car but, I like it dirty!

Oscar

Well, I needed t install new rubber, so, end up doing some PLASTI-DIP fun times and here is the result:

DSC_2393.jpg

Oscar

10X better!!

DSC_2393.jpg

Oscar

Dude you have one of the nicest reds on Prime. The type r wing definitely suits your setup more than the OEM wing... Especially with that diffuser. Being a NFR owner myself the only thing I would change is the diffuser. I went with the Type R style diffuser after much deliberation as I just found that it fit the look of the car better for me.... Then again it's a matter of personal preference/opinion. It's not like your diffuser doesn't look awesome! Sick ride brother!

Last edited:
^^^
Sick!

Yup...

- - - Updated - - -

This photo has been making the rounds on the car forums. A bunch friends with different cars have sent this same photo to me. Very talented photographer... What do you guys think? He really caught the curves of the NSX:

0482cc355a4501d502886c311716a768_zps7ddc4dbc.jpg

^^ Car looks sweet!! Pic quality leaves some to be desired. I'm not one for the washed out look.

On the other hand, your vented lip looks like it's taken a rough ride!!!

Time for a JP Aero Left satin black to handle the low stance and rough roads!

LOL... yeah that lip has seen better days. I need to actually hook up the VRH I bought like a year ago.

-

This photo has been making the rounds on the car forums. A bunch friends with different cars have sent this same photo to me. Very talented photographer... What do you guys think? He really caught the curves of the NSX:

Car looks good but who's the goofy looking guy in the driver seat.:tongue:

Last edited:
Thx Oscar! Thx Dave! Beautiful photos as always.. Dave you are soon due for a new front lip lol. An unpainted one I think would flow really well on your car since your wheels, side vents and wing are black.

Back