• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Why is this bay a "Super Bay" you ask?

wash_zps83526f32.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, that is pretty ridiculous what you have to do to get your car in your garage. Why cant you just bridge that gap with cement? Is there some kind of drainage issue or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Up in there, all nice and protected like... (The S2K has to finally step aside and sit outside)

Bad S200! BAD! I do the samething when my dog is bad. Put her outside lol.

Last edited:
Yeah, that is pretty ridiculous what you have to do to get your car in your garage. Why cant you just bridge that gap with cement? Is there some kind of drainage issue or something?

I already had someone come out and give me a estimate to get it fixed. I just haven't had the time to get it done yet. So many other projects going on right now.

LOL for who? Chris or me?

you silly for checking out random dudes........I should repost that wonderful cowboy shot ....but at least you have good taste in guys:playful:

Up in there, all nice and protected like... (The S2K has to finally step aside and sit outside)

If you ever sell this thing hit me up!

Regan those advans looks awesome!!!
Thanks Robert. You're too kind!
Nice! I got the same wheels....what are your specs?
Advan RS
17x8+37
18x10+ 35

It's a shame these are my primary track set so will try to fit 235/275 NT-01s on here. Won't see too much street duty. Looks like I have the space now and the clear BBKs. Not sure how long I could street drive on the bright gold wheels anyway lol

you silly for checking out random dudes........I should repost that wonderful cowboy shot ....but at least you have good taste in guys:playful:
Please please.. that post deserves a revival

Last edited:
Hey to me it was a random dude on a fence... you guys were the ones that found it sexy. Don't blame me for your own suppressed feelings. LOL

why don't you repost it so we can vote on it!............group buy.......or is that grope.:eek:

Hey i've seen that plate before......our own NE buffalo owner the hawk has the same.

Hey i've seen that plate before......our own NE buffalo owner the hawk has the same.

Yep, there are probably dozens like it nation wide. In fact, someone here in TX has one with just one less "O". I almost went with HYO-SLVR, but figured no one under 60 would get it. I'm not sure I get VROOOOM, but it sounds kinda cool :)

OK docjohn, I know I opened myself up for this1.(drum roll 4the mustang joke):smile:
I had to pull out the pony car today.

lol...no joke about the car..I'm just impressed that you had the savvy to include 1/26 of an nsx to keep the pic on topic.:wink: As car guys I can appreciate what you have there.

Back