• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Fx motorsports widebody nsx

Heres a recent pic if mine, just got out of the bodyshop a couple weeks ago. Hope you guys like it! More pics to come. :smile:

image.jpg

Last edited:
This is my new ride. I know it has a lot of history/documentation here but I know you guys never get sick of pictures of nicely done NSX's.

IMG_6904.jpgIMG_6897.jpg

2aep6dg.jpg

2ugjgv8.jpg

Transformation thursday? Fresh out of body and paint.. Now needs moar low :)

Very nice. track car or show car?

Besides how much did that cost this is the question everyone asks me. Do other people with very expensive body kits and paint jobs really track their cars? May be I just dont trust my skills or lack there of but I dont think I will ever track the car, not worth it. If I ever get that itch I will buy something a bit on the dinged up side just in case I make a mistake.

I think those are the ones GT-Theory has on special. The 6 pot versions of the WP Pro.

Besides how much did that cost this is the question everyone asks me. Do other people with very expensive body kits and paint jobs really track their cars? May be I just dont trust my skills or lack there of but I dont think I will ever track the car, not worth it. If I ever get that itch I will buy something a bit on the dinged up side just in case I make a mistake.

well it does look like a jgtc race car.....plus wasn't this car a drug dealer repo?

Back