• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

214CC002-881F-41D9-AAF0-87F86988BD3D-1037-0000007B959D85C2_zps816d4153.jpg

2AD36C9B-2C97-42F3-A9ED-987BDC827E41-1037-0000007BF34EA179_zps8c1ae359.jpg

lol.........well we had another guy post his pics from "happy" stance so these pics must be from "angry" stance nation.:tongue:...From the perspective of pure stretch/ wheel poke..this setup rules.

Thanks jcbadcura I get plenty of hate from people but it's my car and I always build my vehicles to my liking. For all the dislikes I get , I get plenty of compliments as well.

lol.........well we had another guy post his pics from "happy" stance so these pics must be from "angry" stance nation.:tongue:...From the perspective of pure stretch/ wheel poke..this setup rules.

I really don't care what others do to their cars but with such a wide stance, it makes the car look like a drag car so I hope it's at least faster than a stock car...haha

- - - Updated - - -

My two rides rarely together :)
BATM4N chasing ALIENS

I really like your choice of license plates ~ both are cool cars. Seems like any exotic car owners are also present/ex. NSX owners too!

Not stock running a comptech supercharger aem ecu comptech headers comptech exhaust comptech intake air box cf and a few other goodies to much to list it's not crazy fast but good enough for daily driving.

Most NSX owners are fairly performance oriented and more purists, many guys run (or teach) on the track, totally different scene than most other Honda scenes. The stance scene isn't all that popular here so you are going against the preferred NSX setups here. More guys do have poked and stretched NSX's but they don't post too much here because there aren't a ton of people that like it. We give members with 18/19 setups some heat, nevermind a setup as aggressive as yours. Don't take it personally, there is just a lot of emphasis on performance here with most members.

- - - Updated - - -

Sticking with the Volks? I like them better than the Mod 5's. A lot more. Looks real good.

I really like your set up turbo2go, I understand that majority of the people here are track oriented and I like that as well. I understood I was gonna catch a lot of heat for my wheels but it doesn't bother me I just continue to change my car to my liking. It's the internet so I just don't let it get to me.

If you like it that's all that matters, not everyone has the same taste. My other set of wheels 17x8 18x10.5 Regamaster EVO
9738320252_80111432ea_b.jpg

Last edited:
I really like your set up turbo2go, I understand that majority of the people here are track oriented and I like that as well. I understood I was gonna catch a lot of heat for my wheels but it doesn't bother me I just continue to change my car to my liking. It's the internet so I just don't let it get to me.

Don't get mad at NetViper either he is normally nice haha Hey man everyone hated my vented lip but I kept it on my car until it died a slow death. I stood my ground. LOL

Back