• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

looks like a lot of guys are going with a track oriented look this year. Cool!

- - - updated - - -

here's a pic taken by mike2la of the nsx. 235/275 barely legal dot r comps. These tires are addicting.

10169232_873583889325518_3012951622610429603_n.jpg

car looks badass tires are even more bad!!! :)

Yay and i don't care ^^

Varrstoen still didn't sell their own stickers ;)

BTW I don't see the difference between me and another owner who buy Seibon/Downforce parts and put NSR-R decals...

You are in luck. Varrstoen is now selling their own wheel stickers so you don't have to pretend they are real TE37 SL's.

VTSLD-ES2-2.jpg

It's your money, but I'm not an advocate of passing off a brand as something it is not. If you bought Varrstoen's, be proud of it. The NSX-R sticker comparison is a poor one. Those owners are giving a tribute to the NSX-R, or making an attempt to give the car an NSX-R look. I'm not an advocate of that either, but I can appreciate the difference.

Thanks for the info concerning the sticker! I ll buy a set asap.

Just like the look of a red rim. Don't care about pretending another wheel brand.

I always posted on prime or other forum my wheel brand FYI

Last edited:
crazy they even bit the logo placement and color way ... hardcore

I'm just waiting for the moment when someone thinks that volks are knock offs of the varrstoen :biggrin:

regardless car looks real good, those Varrstoen stickers don't look too bad anyway

I absolutely love the JRZ. I was upset as they sent me some wrong parts but I am still in awe of the compliance versus handling. Dropped from 1000/600 springs to 800/550 as well, and honestly I don't want any more compliance. Perfect on the street, perfect on the track. To me it is just an ideal setup.

I absolutely love the JRZ. I was upset as they sent me some wrong parts but I am still in awe of the compliance versus handling. Dropped from 1000/600 springs to 800/550 as well, and honestly I don't want any more compliance. Perfect on the street, perfect on the track. To me it is just an ideal setup.
You got rid of your race setup KWs?

Sunday Drive

Sunday Drive.jpg

Back