• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Richmond Hill fair -

A rainbow of Skittles.........

- - - Updated - - -

Pure Awesomeness

- - - Updated - - -

Which car to take? Decisions, Decisions.

Car looks like it could be a 2014 model car...... stunning

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20140508_182527.jpg

IMG_20140508_171228.jpg

IMG_20140508_175655.jpg

This car looks bad ass.....wins wide tires and filling up fender wells to the edge Award.......I mean just look at that car, I am impressed

- - - Updated - - -

This is very nice too.....Looks like same car before widening the fenders?

Last edited:
Are those one-off custom fenders? God I love that.

14+-+1

JoseJA1979 nailed it. One off, custom 50mm wide-body aluminum fenders complements of West Jones Custom Auto in Rancho Cucamonga...:)

who owns the car? man that is incredible fender work. As good a design as I have seen. The fact that it is aluminum is mind blowing. Was there a thread on this?

What are the wheels and tires specs?

who owns the car? man that is incredible fender work. As good a design as I have seen. The fact that it is aluminum is mind blowing. Was there a thread on this?
Nsxprime was never interested in a stanced NSX, so the progression of my NSX was never documented here.

What are the wheels and tires specs?
18X9 -20's and 19X10.5 -30's. We'll just leave it right there:)

Nsxprime was never interested in a stanced NSX, so the progression of my NSX was never documented here.

18X9 -20's and 19X10.5 -30's. We'll just leave it right there:)

Is your body shop capable of reproducing those fenders? did you document the work anywhere?

Is your body shop capable of reproducing those fenders? did you document the work anywhere?

I have the pics documented on my phone and my hard-drive:) If you want, I can host them. My buddy Erik will not replicate the fenders an NSX considering those fenders were built around my wheel specs. Hope this makes sense.. However, he is willing to build wide-fenders for the NSX possibly if you give him the specs..

Last edited:
I wish you would just upload them here on prime. That is very rare and skillful work. Everyone has opinions on stance, doesn't matter some will like it and some won't. Fact is that, that fender can hold a lot of tire... which is beneficial even to a track junkie. Over the years I have seen all kinds of widebodies and fender flares and this is the best and cleanest shape I have ever seen. If you aren't willing to post them on prime then can I send you my email address and you send them to me directly? I'm pretty sure people have liked your car a lot here so I am not sure what you are talking about. Even before this conversion you had something pretty unique.

Now look what I went and started, Omega hope you don't mind, I thought your old post deserved another look at....Car looks awesome......

Thanks guys...I have no issue sharing my concept and by good friend Erik's shop's work. When I find the time to in the next couple of days..I'll post some of the pics of the craftsmanship behind the work

Back