• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

I had an opportunity over the weekend to take some shots at a local airshow. My 300ZX and NSX and my friends 93 GTR. Not as sharp as I would have liked but its an ok photo.
28392620356_11389cd173_o.jpg

Last edited:
Not a bad photo...just bad staging

Don't know why they would hide the best looking car of the bunch???:confused:

Two pics taken by @alvinq at a photo shoot two weeks ago at Treasure Island in San Francisco. Dhalsim, Kool Moe G (his fb handle, can't remember his Prime username), and A (who organized the event and hasn't joined Prime yet) also attended.

1c31f53cd96f324eb94aed6c7a237d41.jpg

d5e7a41f82cea2a0b4d5edf39173eed7.jpg

Two pics taken by @alvinq at a photo shoot two weeks ago at Treasure Island in San Francisco. Dhalsim, Kool Moe G (his fb handle, can't remember his Prime username), and A (who organized the event and hasn't joined Prime yet) also attended.

1c31f53cd96f324eb94aed6c7a237d41.jpg

what lip is that?

JP lip

Thanks, I had limited time for setup so i did what i could. This is the second time shooting more than 3 cars at the same time so I learn each time. My NSX gets enough attention so I wanted to focus on the Nissans this time.If you have any photos you have captured with multiple cars feel free to pm me so I can get more ideas on setup for next time.
Not a bad photo...just bad staging

Don't know why they would hide the best looking car of the bunch???:confused:

Thanks, I had limited time for setup so i did what i could. This is the second time shooting more than 3 cars at the same time so I learn each time. My NSX gets enough attention so I wanted to focus on the Nissans this time.If you have any photos you have captured with multiple cars feel free to pm me so I can get more ideas on setup for next time.

No problem... Sorry I thought someone else did the shoot:redface: only thing I would have changed would be to put the NSX forward facing in the middle.... It just seems like an afterthought in that shot.... Like it was late to the party:biggrin:

That is clean af!!!

warthog.....30 mm....60 rounds/sec......tough as hell to kill....

A-10 is a brute!
one of my all-time favorite planes. I can't believe some boneheads in the military or DC, or both, want to kill it and replace it with... wait for it... the F-35? The A-10 is so effective and lethal that (I heard somewhere but can't confirm) the Russians made a demand during some negotiations with NATO that the A-10 be withdrawn from Europe because of the threat it posed to their tank forces. Thankfully it got a reprieve recently, due in no small part to the ongoing problems with the F35.
(/threadJack)

one of my all-time favorite planes. I can't believe some boneheads in the military or DC, or both, want to kill it and replace it with... wait for it... the F-35? The A-10 is so effective and lethal that (I heard somewhere but can't confirm) the Russians made a demand during some negotiations with NATO that the A-10 be withdrawn from Europe because of the threat it posed to their tank forces. Thankfully it got a reprieve recently, due in no small part to the ongoing problems with the F35.
(/threadJack)

Agreed...but I'm old school (see avatar). I accidently "met" an A-10 on a low level in southern Alabama. We were both doing the wrong thing...he was doing a "bat turn" because he missed a turn point and we (the TomCat has two seats) were going way faster than we should have been. No harm no foul BUT it was a surprise when the plan form of an A-10 fills your windscreen. :-(

Last edited:
Agreed...but I'm old school (see avatar). I accidently "met" an A-10 on a low level in southern Alabama. We were both doing the wrong thing...he was doing a "bat turn" because he missed a turn point and we (the TomCat has too seats) were going way faster than we should have been. No harm no foul BUT it was a surprise when the plan form of an A-10 fills your windscreen. :-(

I would love to hear a more detailed account! That sounds like a very good reason to be wearing a khaki flight suit.

attachment.php

(/threadJack)

Agree 100%. CAS is a very specialized mission with very particular requirements and the F-35 does not come close to the A-10. DoD finally realized this and are now looking at either building an all new A-10 replacement or upgrading the current airframes to push them to at least 2050. One compromise in the new design is that it may move to a 25 mm gun to share logistics commonality with the F-35 fleet. Not a huge concern as the 30 mm GAU-8 mainly was for anti-tank, a 1970's mission no longer required. The 25 mm round is more than enough for CAS requirements and bonus is you can carry more ammo for the same weight.

I would love to hear a more detailed account! That sounds like a very good reason to be wearing a khaki flight suit.
THAT is a great line...are you aviation/military?
I could talk/debate this stuff all day but that should be for another (off topic) thread.
Now let's get back to the very impressive NSX pictures!

Last edited:
@metsn13 are those 17x8.5 and 18x10.5?

Hi RYU, they are TE37SL 17x7.5 and 18x10. They fit perfectly with stock calipers. Next I need to switch over the suspension to KWv3 to drop the front a bit.

Back