• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

post your NSX w/ stable mates

My NSX and my old Talon..

PDRM1184.jpg

I do not have pictures of all of them together...I need to take a 'family photo'. :wink: :cool:

Just picked the Subi' up Friday (for the wife).

l_adb0ac4c4451a3dd700a418d88ef87dc.jpg

An old pic taken with a not-so-great digital camera, but worth posting since it is still relevant (and I have no immediate plans to replace any of these)

nsxispilot.jpg

Oh wow Akira, you and I have the same 3 cars!

I have a 01 IS300 with full GRacer kit and tanabe exhaust, 92 NSX and a 04 Pilot "Granite" edition.

:biggrin:

A Ltttle Luxury And Elegance To Accomodate The Exotic And Speed !

S600 AMG / 2000 ACURA NSX-T

Attachments

• BNZ-NSX.jpg
    BNZ-NSX.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 101_4205.jpg
    101_4205.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 159
here's a crappy cell phone pic... I just traded the grey M3 for a Red one.

My_cars.jpg

Last edited:
I want to play too!!
But i have a new MCS that i have not taken any pic's of yet.
I used to have all honda's but now change-n to european............

Attachments

• hondacivicSi 006.jpg
    hondacivicSi 006.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 94
  • nSXT 002.jpg
    nSXT 002.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 76
  • e55wheels.jpg
    e55wheels.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 93
  • rr2.jpg
    rr2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 63
Hey Rick, remember me, I bought your HK coilovers for an E46 at starbucks in Beaverton....back in the day....

Hey Rick, remember me, I bought your HK coilovers for an E46 at starbucks in Beaverton....back in the day....

Actually yes I do sir! It's been a long time - I remember you had a nicely modded GS400 in blue and you were with your g/f at the time?

I was actually just there a few weeks ago at that exact same Starbucks! :)

Congrats on the nsx!

rick

I guess I'll play along too. This was her garage buddy until recently. Now she sleeps with a boring ol' Chevy S10 pickup. :frown:

prova53a.jpg

nsx gc05f-4.jpg

Vauxhall VX220. Its basicaly a reskinned 1st gen Lotus Elise. Love these cars!

Yup, it was made by Lotus in between the Series 1 and Series 2 Elise, so it shares more in common with the Series 2. It was called the Opel Speedster in the rest of Europe.

The major difference are the GM engines used, either the 2.2 used in the Chevy Cobalt (147bhp) or 2.0 Turbo (200bhp).

Back