• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Posting Ads...

I have a list of parts that I'd like to post.
Can I post a list, or do I have to do the Pancho one at a time thing? I really don't trust that 3rd party web stuff either.

When did that "tool" get added or am I just doing something wrong?
-B

Because I missed signing up by a few months to be included in the Inner Circle, can I link my ebay thread to the for sale?
I have a lot of new parts that I'd like to pass to someone who will use them.
-B

Last edited:
I don't understand it myself. PayPal protects the buyer from fraudulent sales if that is a concern.

People here were too gullible and were sending money as a "gift" through paypal. Zero protection from fraud that way. It was increasing on prime so something had to be done to protect people from themselves unfortunately.

LOL " to protect people from themselves unfortunately. "

" inner circle " I feel proud to be part of the inner circle of NSXPRIME

well Lud did sit at my table during NSXPO in Colorado

People here were too gullible and were sending money as a "gift" through paypal. Zero protection from fraud that way. It was increasing on prime so something had to be done to protect people from themselves unfortunately.
I understand why someone might thinks its a good idea but we are a little old to babysit. You put the do not send paypal as a gift in the readme at the top of each classified forum. If a user decided to ignore that then the consequences of that is on them. They need to grow up and take responsibility for their own choices.

I don't see the alternative any better. Someone could contact the seller through PM and still send money via PayPal gift. With the agreement the seller will delist the ad and ship. You can't protect stupid from stupid.

Back