• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Posting wont work

Can anyone help me contact the admin? Ive been trying to post on the for sale section of NSXPRIME but it wont post. Or does anyone know why it wont?

POK8ROK8

ok thanks for your help. I posted it a week ago and still no post. So I posted it again with all the vin number so hopefully someone will approve it now. I just wish that the admin would tell us sometimes what we are missing.
Hope it works now

Thanks

POK8ROK8

Hey Mike, are you selling your car? We're having a fall tour in the forks of the credit area, tentatively planned for this saturday as long as the weather holds up. Come on out! (see canadian section for details)

Ya gonna be selling the car...Hard to see it go, but Im leaving the country at the end of the month so I cant keep it. Hmm.. looks like I should go to this cruise before I sell it....

pok8rok8 said:
ok thanks for your help. I posted it a week ago and still no post. So I posted it again with all the vin number so hopefully someone will approve it now. I just wish that the admin would tell us sometimes what we are missing.
Hope it works now

Thanks

POK8ROK8

The VIN was missing. It has now been posted here.

As far as telling everyone what is missing in their ad: More time would be spent PM'ing members than it would take to approve posts/threads :biggrin:

Back