• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Potenza RE-11

Does anyone know the release date on these tires?

From what I've read so far, the RE-11 is sold only in Japan, and will not be available in the US this year. Can some one confirm this also?

Correct. Bridgstone will be phasing out the RE01R and replacing it with this tire sometime next year.

Thanks guys... Hopefully soon my friend sends me a reply about sending these tires. He lives in Australia so I don't know if the shipping price will be worth it but who knows. I'll give you guys an update if I get any good news. RE55s are a thought as well.

Thanks guys... Hopefully soon my friend sends me a reply about sending these tires. He lives in Australia so I don't know if the shipping price will be worth it but who knows. I'll give you guys an update if I get any good news. RE55s are a thought as well.

Ugh RE55s would be friggin awesome to have but I don't think they'll make it through customs.

I've got GS-D3's on my car now and use 205-45-16 on the front. The RE-11 also are available in that size. They have 245-40-17 for the rear. I'm wondering how they compare to the GS-D3's.

I've got GS-D3's on my car now and use 205-45-16 on the front. The RE-11 also are available in that size. They have 245-40-17 for the rear. I'm wondering how they compare to the GS-D3's.

Thanks. I already get more understeer than I would like with the OEM sizes. going narrower on the front may make it worse.

Although I haven't driven on either tire, the RE11 is going to be much grippier.

Let me just say the RE11-R's are the best damn tires, period. They are 2-3x as gripper both in the dry AND wet as the S03's or PS2's. The PS2's feel like s** tire and as if they have no grip compared to this.

I love this tire..

Back