• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powdercoating anything?

Hey guys in Houston

I know a guy who is about to start up a powdercoating business and is right now willing to powdercoat your rims or anything else that you may want at cost just to get going. If anyone is interested, post here. I can get prices if there is interest.
gunmetal
white
black
whatever floats your boat

Matt

hint: many of you H-town guys who use Sterling McCall Acura and a certain mechanic there know this guy too.

Ojas, I can vouch for the guy! Nothing but quality and a smile from him. I just saw one of his pieces of art that he powdercoated.

Hey guys

Carl is working on getting his operation up and running. I will get back to you once he has an oven big enough for NSX wheels.
As for calipers, he already has an NSX owner giving him his car to get his brake calipers and valve covers powdercoated in red so Carl will then be able to tell me what the cost will be after doing that one.

Will keep ya posted.

I've got a set of 17/18's I might be interested in coating.

Keep us updated on the details.

I've got a set of the factory 15/16s that I want to get cleaned up and powdercoated the same silver as before. Please send me a message when he can do rims.

Hey guys my name is carl I am starting my own powder coating shop in Rosenberg, My shop is 17 miles from beltway 8 on us 59 south. As Matt stated in the opening of this thread I am starting out small and will be giving a large discount until I am established. I will try to answer any questions as timely as possible, I am a tech at sterling mccall acura and I will be installing a lift in my shop so I can remove and install the parts to be coated.
I want to thank all of you for your intrest in my new venture.
Carl

Cool. I have a red NSX. I wonder what color combination would look on my SSR's. Black?

Let us know when you are ready for us. I am going to be in Sugarland Dec 23rd wknd.

Here are some examples of Carl's work:

the yellow piece is a motor mount for a jet ski, the other
parts are from a CBR 1000.

Click on each thumbnail for a bigger picture.

nsxtech713 said:
Hey guys my name is carl I am starting my own powder coating shop in Rosenberg, My shop is 17 miles from beltway 8 on us 59 south. As Matt stated in the opening of this thread I am starting out small and will be giving a large discount until I am established. I will try to answer any questions as timely as possible, I am a tech at sterling mccall acura and I will be installing a lift in my shop so I can remove and install the parts to be coated.
I want to thank all of you for your intrest in my new venture.
Carl

I would LOVE to have my calipers done. My hand-paint job is OK, but after seeing a set that has been done right, I would go for it. :biggrin:

Me too!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink:

NSXLuvr said:
Hmm, Now you've got me curious. Another NSX or what?

Right now, I have a bus pass..........but very very soon! I shall be back.....to the dark side!!!!

Just saw some of the work Carl had done powdercoating this morning.

Looks fantastic and I wouldn't hesitate to get anything done by him and his partner.

It's all a matter of Carl getting his operation up and running. Get at it Carl! You will have a line of people for your shop. :smile:

The buisness is legit as of fri the large oven is on order for early jan. I will be doing a group buy for 20% off the price list. email me for a quote I will return your email as soon as I can (bear with me I just got very busy).

Carl

Back