• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PPI recommendations in the Fort Worth area

Greetings fellow Southcentral Primers!

A friend of mine is about to pull the trigger on a 2002 black on camel NSX in Fort Worth. I'm looking for some recommendations for a PPI in the Fort Worth vicinity. Would prefer an independent shop versus a stealership if possible.

Thanks and advance!

Brett

As much as you wish to avoid having a PPI done at a dealership, you cannot go wrong at either Goodson Acura or McDavid Acura. Both have highly qualified Acura Tech.'s that will give a thorough evaluation.

As much as you wish to avoid having a PPI done at a dealership, you cannot go wrong at either Goodson Acura or McDavid Acura. Both have highly qualified Acura Tech.'s that will give a thorough evaluation.

Steven, thanks for your reply. Glad to hear there are still properly trained technicians working at the places that once sold these cars in the DFW area. Can't really say the same in these parts. I'll be sure to let my buddy know. The Dallas/Fort Worth metro area is so large I certainly would have expected a few more responses. At any rate, thanks again.

Brett

Sorry, am really not sure about Ft. Worth but Curtis at Goodson Acura in Dallas is pretty familiar with NSX's and did a good job on my tb+wp a few months back.

Back