• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Preview: NSX's Gone Wild

Thanks David...I wanted to ask Steve to shave his head to play Vin Diesel, but I didn't want him to get too fast and furious on the canyon that my cam car can't keep up :wink:

rollinglaugh.gif

I'd be willing to pay for a downloadable HD version in WMV or MKV format. Blu-ray would probably be really expensive to produce.

I'd be willing to pay for a downloadable HD version in WMV or MKV format. Blu-ray would probably be really expensive to produce.

I most-likely won't offer downloadable files due to copyrights and such. Blu-ray would, no doubt, cost more to make than regular 480p DVD's. If I'm 100% sure on offering it, it would be in addition to regular DVD's.

Awesome work Phushizzle!! Looking forward to the final product. :cool:

Larry

Thanks Larry!

so is the ending have an NSX turn into a transformer for the Decepticons?:biggrin:

I guess you can say it transformed :wink:

Blu-ray Pre-order:
1. DASHNBY:wink:
2. NSXRebel

Photo shoot with Graeme the other day; I give you, Darth Vader

Hey, Phu what's his prime name? I wanted to ask him about some of his mods...soooo clean. :biggrin:

We are doing a NSX-themed video night at NSXPO this year. If you'd like your video to be part of it send us a copy. It looks great!

Blu-ray Pre-order:
1. DASHNBY:wink:

Hey thanks for starting the list, DASHNBY :smile:

Hey, Phu what's his prime name? I wanted to ask him about some of his mods...soooo clean. :biggrin:

Graeme's user name is CDX_NSX.

We are doing a NSX-themed video night at NSXPO this year. If you'd like your video to be part of it send us a copy. It looks great!

Thanks, sounds good:smile:

WOW!!!!! That's beautiful, Phu... Damn! Your work is fantastic! What a great teaser. People are going to be buggin' the crap out of you, now.

Awesome video, Phu. Can't wait for the final version. And Steve... your car looks great! It was nice meeting you earlier today.... how random to meet at a Scion event, haha. Anyway, hope to catch you at an NSX meet one of these days!

whats the status?
isnt this already finished?
It should be ready and arriving with Tamoske's center consoles any day now. :wink:

As matter of fact, the carbon fiber DVD case is currently being weaved and will be sand-blasted shortly thereafter and oven-baked 7 days for durability. The finished product should be ready any day now, within the next 3 years:wink:

(BTW, that's a joke...I won't be making any carbon fiber dvd cases of any kind, so please don't request one for NSX Gone Wild:smile:)

But as for the video, I can't say much at the moment without redundancy -- it's getting close to completion, but it could still take a long time. Just hang in there.

Awesome video, Phu. Can't wait for the final version

As matter of fact, the carbon fiber DVD case is currently being weaved and will be sand-blasted shortly thereafter and oven-baked 7 days for durability. The finished product should be ready any day now, within the next 3 years:wink:

From a guy that got stiffed in that Tamoske deal.....that's funny shit! :biggrin:

Thanks David...I wanted to ask Steve to shave his head to play Vin Diesel, but I didn't want him to get too fast and furious on the canyon that my cam car can't keep up :wink:

Well guess you can just get a Jordana Brewster look a like :wink:

add me to the pre-order
Blu-ray Pre-order:
1. DASHNBY
2. NSXRebel
3. Ilya
4. Nukem

Excellent. When this comes out someone should send a copy to Honda. Maybe it will reignite some passion there.

Excellent. When this comes out someone should send a copy to Honda. Maybe it will reignite some passion there.

Not a bad idea.

Anyway I think it might be nominated for most anticipated long awaited movie award

Why does everything have to do with HONDA NSX, it takes a long time to come out :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Excellent...

Why does everything have to do with HONDA NSX, it takes a long time to come out :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cracking me up:biggrin: It's the way of the Samurai :wink:
Not a bad idea.

Anyway I think it might be nominated for most anticipated long awaited movie award
If it wins, I can imagine the wait time to receive that award :tongue:

How does one get a hold of the movie when it is ready???

I'll have it posted in this thread, when the full video is released.

Last edited:
Back