• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Price check 91 NSX 168k miles

Hello Im looking to get a general idea of how much I should sell my NSX for. Its a 91 auto black with 168k miles. The car has a clean title and runs smooth, no major problems but minor wear and tear that you might except from a high milage older car, anyone have a price range of about how much I should be asking? thankyou.

All services up to date (TB/WP), condition of tires, wheels, body work, dents, etc. Not enough info for any valid amounts. Do you have service records, if so how far back?:confused:

Why don't you search the in the For Sale section for cars like yours and see what kind of prices they were asking.
Or, if you are serious about selling, go ahead and create a thread for it with a price a little higher than what you think it should sell for and that way it leaves room for negotiations.

I would guess if all maintenence is up to date its worth in the neighborhood of $22K-$23K.

Back