• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prices paid for new 2018's ?

Cash purchases excluding TTL please (MSRP and your net) + current details of the Acura rebate program
and additionally how deep $$ your dealer went into the final deal.

THX!

Last edited:
Cash purchases excluding TTL please (MSRP and your net) + current details of the Acura rebate program

THX!

There is about 9% from invoice to msrp and I got almost all of that on my 2018. There is also down payment assistance of 20k but you have to either lease or finance with Acura Financial.

I spoke to one of my biggest wholesalers and he told me the 30k dpa from last year hurt the car up front on the 17's but now they are flattening out at the auction (circa 130k for lower mile 2017's) which means the 18's will be in the low 140's with low miles. The key he said if one is worried about resale after only a year, is to get a lower msrp car as the curve is not as steep.

THX!

has the luster worn off the P-turbo?

There is about 9% from invoice to msrp and I got almost all of that on my 2018. There is also down payment assistance of 20k but you have to either lease or finance with Acura Financial.

I spoke to one of my biggest wholesalers and he told me the 30k dpa from last year hurt the car up front on the 17's but now they are flattening out at the auction (circa 130k for lower mile 2017's) which means the 18's will be in the low 140's with low miles. The key he said if one is worried about resale after only a year, is to get a lower msrp car as the curve is not as steep.

Appreciate the details Vic.....Thank you!

Steve,

My Wife has more common sense than me!

The 2nd generation NSX is heading in the right direction,
but not quite there yet for me.

Happy Holidays....

been shopping for a new bike :)

Scan.jpg

Looked at a gorgous Orange 2019 at John Eagle Acura yesterday. Stickered at $187.000. I asked the finance guy what was the mark up? He said Acura will not allow that anymore. Not 1 dollar.

Looked at a gorgous Orange 2019 at John Eagle Acura yesterday. Stickered at $187.000. I asked the finance guy what was the mark up? He said Acura will not allow that anymore. Not 1 dollar.

I'm sure Acura is discouraging mark ups considering the sales numbers, but are unable to prevent it from happening if people are actually willing to pay them.

Back