• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[1st Gen] PRIDE CARBON: Side Ducts, Side Scoop, NSX-R Spoiler, Side Skirts, RWG, & more...

Any updates on pics or price list?

Same question here. Are you still here Mark?

i sent an email to prideexhaust a month ago and never got an email back from him :( im sure he normally communicates well with everyone (as 100% of the reviews show), it just sucks when you're the one exception that gets overlooked lol

i sent an email to prideexhaust a month ago and never got an email back from him :( im sure he normally communicates well with everyone (as 100% of the reviews show), it just sucks when you're the one exception that gets overlooked lol

I did the same thing but via PM. Wrote him on Facebook chat and he answered me immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know if you need help reaching them! I've done a few group buys with them so I can usually get a hold of them!

Mark is and always been great communicating with customers. I wouldn't paint yourself as one exception - consider the possibility for your message flagged by spam filter.

Mark is and always been great communicating with customers. I wouldn't paint yourself as one exception - consider the possibility for your message flagged by spam filter.

yeah im not holding any bad feelings. i know things can happen like that to the best of them, big or small company. it was just funny to me to actually be the ONE exception haha

Maybe if we get a group buy list together, it will convince him to actually do a group buy. ��

1. Syndicate -- Type R wing, 02+ abs sides, 02+ rear valence

I'd like to see a proper made front fender. They are so hard to come by.

As for the group buy, I have 2/3 that you mentioned hahaha

Last edited:
As for the group buy, I have 2/3 that you mentioned haha

I was thinking we just add our names and what we want. I imagine the whole list available to group buy [emoji854]

yeah i guess ill hit him up on FB. ive also just been busy so didnt take the time to try and follow up with him either. thanks!

yeah im not holding any bad feelings. i know things can happen like that to the best of them, big or small company. it was just funny to me to actually be the ONE exception haha

just wanting to add to this thread to follow up on my previous comment JUST IN CASE someone reads this in the future and gets the wrong impression. I did contact mark on facebook a couple weeks ago and he responded to me within a few hours. so yes, FB is definitely the quickest way to get a hold of him! answered all my questions and was super nice!

lesson: dont be lazy like me and just email only! lol. send a quick message to him on fb and you'll get whatever help you need from him :encouragement:

Back