• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PRIDE Carbon Side Vents Review

This is my first review on here, but I thought I'd do it to inform the rest of the members on the good quality of the Pride product.

I bought some generic carbon side vents off someone on the NSX Prime FB page and thought, how bad could they be? To my surprise the fit was horrible and without extensive work they would not fit correctly. I contacted Mark immediately to get some replacements since I did not want to put the stock ones back (those flower nuts were a PITA!).

Not until I received the Pride carbon vents did I realize how bad the generic ones were. The main difference in quality was that the edges were not straight on the generic ones and Pride's vents were exactly the same mold as the stock ones. There was a lot of material missing from the generic ones that actually create the "scoop". I snapped tons of pics so I'll let them do the talking.

Last edited:
It's unfortunate you didn't see my post about these scoops. A friend had installed these prior and they fit pretty poorly. Even with his awesome fab skills.

It's unfortunate you didn't see my post about these scoops. A friend had installed these prior and they fit pretty poorly. Even with his awesome fab skills.

To be clear the Generic ones I bought were the ones that did not fit correctly. Mark's Pride vents fit perfectly.

Bummer for me the better fitting one has a smaller opening. I have an oil cooler behind one.
Do you want to sell the generic one?

Hey Ryu I sold it to a local at a loss for 200 bucks. If you want I can ask him if he's keeping it. He's undecided if he wants to keep them and make them fit "perfect". Let me know!

Just received a set of these and the quality is awesome! Can't wait to get them on!

baa0b3d01f3ee198519a35bdf1f037d4.jpg

That's a bargain. I love how Mark fairly prices his products. I think it is time to pick up a set very soon.

Where can I buy these carbon scoop?

Back