• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy PRIDE NA1/NA2 Test Pipes, Resonated Test Pipes, High Flow Cats, & CEL Fix

I'll always be younger than you are but grumpier than you cause you always sounded happy on the phone! :wink:

100 cell HFC noted.

Mark @ PRIDE

Grumpy? you? never... your always pleasant to speak to and always seem read to help.

I want my car to be louder!!! The ULEV cats make my NSX toooo quiet even with the Pride V2 Exhaust.

I saw the post on Pride Light Weight exhaust thread and heard the the exhaust with resonated test pipes.

Is there a sound difference between 100HFC and Resonated test pipes?

I am now debating of i want 100Cell HFC or resonated test pipes. :frown:

Can anyone comment if you have any personal experience between the 100 CEL HFC and Resonated test pies? :smile:

Last edited:
Thanks Mark, I sent you an email also BTW about this. I'm dying to hear it. Beautiful piece. If it sounds like it looks I'll be first in line for one. Also I'll be adding my current quad tips so I'll settle for the non burnt version.
David, did you get it installed already?

What's the approximate increase in flow for the hi flow cats vs the factory cat for the 91-94 and would it increase hp output with a ctsc?

Mark,

Hope your vacation went well! Anyhow do you have the info for what was asked above sans forced induction since I'm NA?

Thx

Mark,

Hope your vacation went well! Anyhow do you have the info for what was asked above sans forced induction since I'm NA?

Thx

Originally Posted by BrianB What's the approximate increase in flow for the hi flow cats vs the factory cat for the 91-94 and would it increase hp output with a ctsc?

Bump, Saw you reply to the Seibon Thread yesterday just wanted a response to this question before I buy the HFC thx

Last edited:
Originally Posted by BrianB What's the approximate increase in flow for the hi flow cats vs the factory cat for the 91-94 and would it increase hp output with a ctsc?

Bump, Saw you reply to the Seibon Thread yesterday just wanted a response to this question before I buy the HFC thx

Hello Guys,

The flow will definitely increase, but I don't have the CFM for our 300 cell nor the stock OEM Cats. It's about 50% better flow than the stock OEM restrictive catalytic converters. Please see my old post below:

I don't have the info as far as what the stock cats cell count were but I would say around 600-900 cell.. I chose the 300 cell in case some of you guys need to pass smog and emissions in some certain States and it doesn't smell. Generally the lower the cell count the higher flow it is going to be because it is less restrictive. There is the straight TP which is our STP or RTP (Resonated) which is completely straight thru. Then there are 100 cell, 200 cell, 300 cell, 400 cell.. etc. Straight Test Pipes will be loud and the our 300 cell HFC will just be slightly louder than stock cats and more HP gain.

Thank you very much!

Mark @ PRIDE

Anyone here lives in the Houston, TX area want to hear the Pride GTLW/Pride Resonator Test Pipes hit me up I be more than happy to meet you up and let you hear my Pride GTLW paired up with the Pride RSTP. You won't be disappointed!

Also if you want to hear the new Pride Circuit Werks exhaust hit me up as well I will have it install on my NSX next week. This exhaust look so beautiful I got one coming just to see if it sounds as good as it looks. LOL!

P3186961_zps2868ce87.jpg

I have to say, It's lighter than it looks. I'm very impressed with how light it feels. I will be running my 200 cell cats. Should sound very nice.

Last edited:
I have to say, It's lighter than it looks. I'm very impressed with how light it feels. I will be running my 200 cell cats. Should sound very nice.

I really hope this will have no drone at all. And will sound just a bit louder than ct.

they offer that in quad tips ?

Here it is install with a quick drive by video. Can't really do alot it was a getting late and last minute call. LOL! I will try to get a better video tomorrow after work. Couldn't really shift gears street wasn't long enough. Need to find a better straight road.

It's smooth and deep. Like the ARK and the Comptech but a bit louder and deeper.:wink:

I love it!

20140506_190750.jpg

20140506_191106.jpg

20140506_191346.jpg

20140506_192934.jpg

20140506_193014.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention, NO DRONE!:biggrin:

Last edited:
I have Comptech headers. Pride RSTP!

- - - Updated - - -

The Pride GTLW is a bit more aggressive than the Pride Circuit Werks. They both have the deep tone and no drone. One is smooth one is aggressive. Both sounds good in their own way.

would you say the Werks is quieter, especially at fwy cruising speed? How is the fitment?

This is probably for Mark, I wonder which one put out more power for a stock motor? What is the purpose of the 'X' pipe section and whether it is prone to failure/crack? Do the mufflers have the same quality as the GTLW with high temp packing etc? Thx.

I have Comptech headers. Pride RSTP!

- - - Updated - - -

The Pride GTLW is a bit more aggressive than the Pride Circuit Werks. They both have the deep tone and no drone. One is smooth one is aggressive. Both sounds good in their own way.

Last edited:
would you say the Werks is quieter, especially at fwy cruising speed? How is the fitment?

This is probably for Mark, I wonder which one put out more power for a stock motor? What is the purpose of the 'X' pipe section and whether it is prone to failure/crack? Do the mufflers have the same quality as the GTLW with high temp packing etc? Thx.

Normal driving or freeway cruising speed it quiet and smooth. When you full throttle the video speaks for itself. The fitment lets just say it fit like it suppose too, Factory!

Weight of the 300 cell 91-94 hi-flow cats? Prospeed is 8.9 lbs for both cats and wondering if the Pride are similar?

Back