• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prime Canyon Drive 2003: Even more pics!!

Okay, finally uploaded my set of pics from yesterday's great drive. Thanks again to all the people that were involved in the organization of this event. And especially thanks to all the great people that participated in this year's run. It's so incredible thinking about how big this event has grown in just two years!! So many people! So many great cars!!! As with each new event, I find myself fortunate to be involved with such an awesome community!!

Hope you enjoy the pics. There's three pages of stuff that I didn't end up tossing.

-Randy

FuryNSX's Prime Canyon Drive Pics

pcd2003-030.jpg

pcd2003-085.jpg

pcd2003-071.jpg

Wow :eek:!!! Looks like a pic taken at the factory. I don't think we have 1/4th of that even with all the islands combined. Cool pics!!

Amazing turnout for a drive!I can't wait to see the collection at xpo this year.BTW whats the story with the silver car; ww kit- the wing is off? and what bits are grafted onto the ww skirts and who's splitter is that?I noticed the owner cut out the front edge of the gruppe m fender skirts as well,how did that look close up.Also I guess the front factory bra can't be used with those fender flairs,yes/no?

Wow! you have out done yourself this time Randy......Those are some of the nicest pics I have ever since. Thanks for posted.
Ps.I hate myself for missing it!:(

Last edited:
hey guys,

thanks for all the compliments!

Conrad/Keri/Randy it was really nice to meet you guys.

I won't forget how nice your cars were too!!!

here is the best photo I have of my interior, which still isn't that great...ha ha ha

5inchfatlip: whatever you want to know, feel free to ask me...but the majority of my mods are on my "profile" tab.

take care,
Allen

Attachments

• may17#10.jpg
    may17#10.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 2,275
Great pics guys. Looks like it was a blast. POWERED by HONDA, whose the guy in the race suit/gloves/helmet by th red nsx??? If it is the driver it seems the copilot (i am assuming the girl getting in on the passenger side) is not fully prepared for what she got he self into ;)

nik3sgte, hahah. Allex/X-TNSIV *WISHES* he can look manly like that guy in the race suit!

Actually, that guy was just one of the many people who just happened to see us, pull over, and walk around and check out the cars.

The owner of the red NSX (Allen/X-TNSIV) is the guy in the blue shirt and khakis on the right.

nik3sgte said:
whose the guy in the race suit/gloves/helmet by th red nsx??? If it is the driver it seems the copilot (i am assuming the girl getting in on the passenger side) is not fully prepared for what she got he self into ;)

ha ha ha, I wish I could look as cool as the guy in the motorcycle gear...

as far was what my passenger was getting you into? she knew exactly what she was getting into...she took dramamine! :D

Pictures and Videos

Attention all attendees of the 3rd Annual Prime Canyon Drive!! Please send copies of all photos and videos to Mark Stepp as he is designing a video as a commemorative. We will be sure to burn copies for all!

His address is:

Mark Stepp
8038 Kenyon Ave.
Los Angeles CA 90045

Marks email

If you have any questions regarding this or ideas call me at (805)987-7777 or email me.

Thanks for your support with the video, it will be awesome as Mark’s editing is a true art.

Cordially-

John D. Richards

ANYTIME

Allen,
Your car is Bad A$$! Perfect set up. If you have a Hi-Res close up pic of your car, please post it I need a new Background for my computer. Lol.

NSX2B said:
Allen,
Your car is Bad A$$! Perfect set up. If you have a Hi-Res close up pic of your car, please post it I need a new Background for my computer. Lol.

sorry, but believe it or not...I don't have a good digital camera to take decent photos yet.

I'm sure one of the other prime members would be better off sending you some pics rather than me.

San Leandro huh? I've got a bunch of buddies that live there.

take care,
Allen

Back