• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Primer of the Year Nominations....

I actually do realize that $40 is not Jack... and it is really purely symbolic. This is about recognition, thats it. So take it for what its worth.

RSO34, you have to win it, before you can give it away. lol:biggrin:

Hey guys,

Thank you all for your consideration. Much appreciated.

I am 100% with Bob. All proceeds should go to a worthy cause, regardless of the winner IMO. Camp Good Days is a good one, but there are many others too:).

Regards,
LarryB

I didn't even realize this thread included me until Roger just called me to make fun of the cost of living in my area. I am genuinely flattered to be considered and to be included with the list of persons named thus far. Although the prospect of a dinner is causing my stomach to grumble, I would just ask that if my name is to be included that I would have the option to request that the money be better spent as a donation to one of our local causes, Camp Good Days. We have our annual Kids' Day at the Glen coming up and perhaps I could get the Northeast guys to block vote me (or twist Larry B's arm to join in since I would vote for him anyway and I think he has a lock on the title) if we could raise more money for these kids.

Just for this I vote for RSO. Also he seems to know his statistics/probability =)

Just so you know, if you know this area and know RSO $40 won't even get him through the appetizer phase of dinner!!!

Well if all goes well, I will add to the donation and make sure he gets the cake and eat it too. :wink:

I didn't even realize this thread included me until Roger just called me to make fun of the cost of living in my area. I am genuinely flattered to be considered and to be included with the list of persons named thus far. Although the prospect of a dinner is causing my stomach to grumble, I would just ask that if my name is to be included that I would have the option to request that the money be better spent as a donation to one of our local causes, Camp Good Days. We have our annual Kids' Day at the Glen coming up and perhaps I could get the Northeast guys to block vote me (or twist Larry B's arm to join in since I would vote for him anyway and I think he has a lock on the title) if we could raise more money for these kids.
Now that's class!!!

Some nominations from me ...

Evo575gtc..always helpful and prepared to find answers if he doesn't have them
Detlef ... not because I have some of his CF goodies, but because he has great knowledge of the NSX that he is prepared to share with others
RJ ... for sticking by me and my fellow NSXers here during the longest GB in history!

and a general Thanx from me, here in the UK to the Prime community ... so many great people who are keen to help and share experience.

Thank you, Paul

LUD
Larry B
Ron98
Ken
RSO34
Steveny

Joe L (pbassjo)
Drew

Larry B was already mentioned. Any time someone has an issue or question with bodywork, Joe always offers his help. I'm surprised his name hasn't been mentioned yet (or maybe I overlooked).

Drew because he is very generous with his help.

I could nominate myself but I am to modest.

#1 Brian K...
This guy has been helping folks as far back as I can remember. He is a huge repository of knowledge and he provides a cost effective service that seems to be set up for the sole purpose of helping fellow primers.

I do make a few $$, but my prices are cheap.

I nominate Larry B

Last edited:
I missed this thread. I say we all vote for Tomske and send him a poison pie for lunch, complete with carbon fiber plate and fork.:wink: :biggrin:

Thanks for the nominations and kind words.

Ok folks.. lol..... this was hilarious. We have a tie at a few key spots.
Tied for 1st Larry B and RSO 34 and Ken. I can believe they are really tied for nominations, the vote should be cage match. The most important contest was the one for the final 3 spots between evo, kid, Brian K and Ron 98.
I think the most fair way to break the tie is to look at the number of posts ...
so lets see
Here is were we are at:
Larry B 8
RSO 34 8
Ken 8
SteveNY 5
Lud 4
Malibu Raper 3
Oldmnsnsx 3
The Kid 2
Brian K 2
Evop575gtc 2
Ron 98 2
Ramon 1

Scorp965
John@Microsoft
Titanium
Heather Woodall
Justin Choi
Tom Kohrs
Danny Young
Coolnsx gil
Ca AGNSX
Jon Martin
Chris NSX
yojack1
alum04org
DocJohn
D'Ecosse
I10101I
CB169
HUGH
Detlef
RJ
pbassjo
Drew

To break the tie, I looked up the number of posts by all four members. The members with highest number of posts get the last three spots. That's how I decided this could be the most objective.

Results:
The Kid 2 5728
Brian K 2 3090
Ron 98 2 2096
Evop575gtc2 1921

That being "said" Evo is the odd man out...
Gentlemen, we have our top ten :

Larry B
RSO 34
Ken
SteveNY
Lud
Malibu Raper
Oldmnsnsx
The Kid
Brian K
Ron 98

Last edited:
I think NSXtasy should get at least an honorable mention..... I think his post count is higher than anyones here.

But more than that he is also a valued member on prime :)

EDIT Wait Ken = NSXtasy so that means theres a 3 way tie :D

Ok, the vote post is up and let me just say this .... Every one needs to support a member ... I have seen the number so far and this is going to be funny.

please update NSXtasy's vote count..... his name is Ken so that means theres a 3 way tie.

At this point, the nominations are purely academic. You must go vote in the poll post (different from this one) to have your guy win.

I do have a question for members.. Do you think it would be fair to comment on how the voting is going? It's very funny/entertaining, but I am not sure if its really fair to do so. Your thoughts.....?

Vote here :
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106731

Last edited:
At this point, the nominations are purely academic. You must go vote in the poll post (different from this one) to have your guy win.

I do have a question for members.. Do you think it would be fair to comment on how the voting is going? It's very funny/entertaining, but I am not sure if its really fair to do so. Your thoughts.....?

Hello? Who are you talking to? Would you mind updating your post... unless theres a reason you're ignoring me? :confused: :confused: :confused:

i have to say LarryB..... my car wouldn't be in one piece (and 100% proper) without his excellent advice.
Actually, everybody here has helped me! Thanks to everybody!
thanks +1 to Larry:cool:

Where did you hide the poll post? I can't locate it:confused:

I agree with the names posted so far, but want to add a couple:

JUICE and the other organizers of Xpo07!
Comtec has taken the ball on a number of SE regional meets.
BarnMan is a HUGE resource to the SE and one of the best people I know.
nsx-ray has helped organize numerous FL events including Sebring ALMS

Looks like I need to make at least 6 new accounts to tie Larry.:biggrin:

See if I knew how to use photoshop I would set up another account. Then do a girls wig on my avatar, make it look obvious that it's a photoshop. Then say "I vote for steveny cause he is cool! Of course in a females voice. :D

Last edited:
How about John, user name "ANYTIME"? I know he does alot for the community and happens to be a nice guy. I nominate him:wink:

By the way, I'm kinda honored and shocked to even have my name mentioned:redface: Thanks guys/gals:wink:

Back