• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Private Track Day July 30th (Southern AZ)

An exclusive private track rental at a phenomenal world class 2.75 mile road course and facilities located near Wilcox, AZ. In addition plans are in work for a drift course to be set up on the 300’ X 300’ skidpad. Plenty of track time with small run groups.

Drivers meeting begins 7AM July 30th.

Only 34 spots available!!!

I've already signed up for the event, this will be my first track day with the bone stock NSX, so it should be fun;) I've visited this track in person, and I do have to say we are extremely fortunate to have a track of this caliber in our region. It's a true drivers enthusiast facility, spectators however may get bored, there's not much room for viewing.

PM me if you are interested and I'll put you in contact with the coordinator for details and pricing information.

I just ran this track with NASA AZ and wow is it fun!

I was a bit disappointed though as its not really 2.75 miles :( just about ever telemetry program used puts it at 2.34 miles! Still, with 21 turns of pleasure you can't go wrong!

I'll be out again later this year!

Lookout for the road leading up to it folks, its a doozy!

Yeah, that road is BRUTAL. I strongly suggest trailering your car out there if at all possible...ESPECIALLY after a decent rain. YIKES!!! They need to pave it, badly. Track is sweet though. :biggrin:

This event is full and registration is closed. I'll try to post pics and flicks if anything decent become available.

At least a couple of us will be out there:)

Have a good time guys! Be careful!

The 'Phantom' is a brutal turn!

I'll be down again in October when it cools down! I want to breach the 2.02 second lap time :)

2:02 is pretty fast, I've seen C6 Z06's struggle to get that time. I'm shooting for 8:42.

2:02 is pretty fast, I've seen C6 Z06's struggle to get that time. I'm shooting for 8:42.

Last time i was out I was running 2:05.1 in my best timed lap (with some stupid idiot in a rental car blocking me for 3-4 turns). Pretty sure that was a high 2:03 lap had I gotten through cleanly.

The NSX platform loves that track :)

Back