• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Procar Specials NSX-R parts and more

new NSX-R (NA2) 6 speed gearbox for sale
OEM gear ratios and final drive
special LSD
works with standard 5 speed clutch system
price: 7.000 USD
5576Procar_Specials_6_speed_gearbox.jpg

new NSX-R engine (NA2)
the ultimative stock engine for NSX
comes with throttle body and complete wiring
price: 20.000 USD
5576NSX-R_engine.jpg

Procar Specials limited editions winter special: (ask for the prices)

- cf NSX-R spoiler replica (4 spoilers left)
- cf airbox and fender scoop system (5 systems left)
5576Procar1_jpg-med.JPG

5576Procar2_jpg-med.JPG

5576Procar3_jpg-med.JPG

coming soon:
- cf rear windshield garnish
- TEIN RA/RE ERS 60mm spring and perches kit for weight reducing
- NSX LeMans '94 Thompson big body kit in cf
- cf NSX-R hood replica for NA2 and NA1
5576NSX-R_hood_2.jpg

Last edited:
How much for the CF Air box and fender scoop system?

NSX-R Alignment?????

Procar Special - This is OFF TOPIC but can you provide us with the specifications for the NSX-R factory recommended alignment PLEASE?

Thank you!!

OLDE GUY
no problem.
To update my data records with the newest specifications for the NSX-R factory recommended alignment, I sended an inquiry to my R&D buddy in japan today together with some other questions.
As soon I know all parameters, I will give you message.

cf rear windshield garnish
wow! you have any idea on pricing ? or any pics ?

Procar Specials said:
...I sended an inquiry to my R&D buddy in japan today together with some other questions.
Procar, while you are asking Japan, can you also see if there is a way to get or make the Type-R guage faces and yellow needles, etc? I am interested to see if there is a source for these for my NA2 project. Thanks.

Attachments

• Rguages.jpg
    Rguages.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,084
Procar Specials said:
I have ordered 5 sets of them.

But they OEM Type R gauge will come with the 300 km/h display....not with mph display ! Did you know that ?
One set is mine! Thanks. I can live with the km/h display. When do you think they arrive? Cost?

Interested in the - cf rear windshield garnish. Let me know the price when it comes in. :smile:

I've also been looking for a GT500 Louvered Hood for a 91. Any chance of getting one of those?

Procar Specials said:
The NSX-R V6 3.2l engine is balanced and blueprinted.
Thats the fine difference.

I had read the NSX-R engine dyno'd around 310 rwhp. I have no idea if that is true or not.

I had read the NSX-R engine dyno'd around 310 rwhp. I have no idea if that is true or not.

Its true.....and that worth was dynoed with the genuine Honda ECU and exhaust parts. Without that, there are some more HP.

Actually I have installed one of these Type R engines at my NSX (NA1)
I'm using the PR7 ECU with Dali chip and the old throttle body without DBW. In combination with Fujitsubo headers, ARC test pipes and Taitec GT exhaust and the complete Procar air intake system.
The engine is really strong and runs perfect.
We tested that combination at topspeed at a german highway....my friend with his GT3 Porsche wasnt faster at last and thats amazing.
Nevertheless my new engine still needs some more miles.

Eerbleeder you got pm.

Procar Specials said:
yes, I have 3 NSX-R engines.
1 used complete 3.2 l NSX-R engine (10.000 miles) with wiring harness and throttle body is for sale.

Price: 10.000 Euro (~13.500 USD)

I got 3 NSX-R gauge clusters (price 1.500 Euro) but they are sold already.

I am interested in a R motor, (6)speed tranny, R gauge cluster as well as the wing and air box.

Back