• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Procar Specials NSX

2x NSX-R NA cf diffusors in stock.

Price: 680 Euro incl shipment

photo-11163-5433f404.jpg

photo-11164-0ffca6da.jpg

photo-11161-8f4718dc.jpg

In stock again: (the complete Procar PiP)

- cf centerconsole 2D (double DIN)
- NSX-R cf emblem for armprest
- cf CIU (clock insert unit) with vents
- cf armrest (1pcs)
- cf armrest (2pcs)
- cf door insert pieces
- cf triangle upper door garnishes L+R (4pcs)
- outer door triangle cf trim pieces
- cf glove box lid
- NA1R cf gauge cluster visor plate
- cf cockpit visor
- cf steering column covers (3pcs)
- cf knee bolster panel
- cf inner (floor door) side garnish L+R (2pcs) front pcs
- cf inner (floor door) side garnish L+R (4pcs) rear pcs

all parts in exchange for OEM parts
Please ask for individual offers incl door to door shipment

All parts have that quality:
photo-11295-1d179863.jpg

Hi Detlef,

my OEM clutch finally died at 220.000kms (it was the factory one) aso i need a new one.

seeing your post today about the 3.4kg Flywheel made me ask you:

- do i use the OEM clutch on that flywheel?? if so what is the weight savings over my OEM twin disc one??
- price of it (with and without clutch)

Thanks,
Nuno

do i use the OEM clutch on that flywheel?
YES

if so what is the weight savings over my OEM twin disc one?
OEM = 7.1 kg
Procar = 3.4 kg
weight savings: 3.7 kg

price of it (with and without clutch)
expensive
I only have a special clutch kit is from NA2R japanese version, fine balanced

Last edited:
Hey procar I was wondering if that device you use to use the shift lights in the na2 nsxr gauge cluster uses the actual tach board from an nsxr na2 or if it is universal. I have a hybrid set up odb1 boards using the face plate and needle/faces from an na2 nsxr in it, which I have everything working correctly just looking to get the shift lights to work

Hi,

OEM = 7.1 kg
Procar = 3.4 kg
weight savings: 3.7 kg
uhh... more than 50% savings...good

expensive
I only have a special clutch kit is from NA2R japanese version, fine balanced
can you translate "expensive" into prices?? :biggrin: you know i'm always on a very limited budget,
but i really need a clutch as i can't move my NSX anywhere now...

so... can you PM me the price of that 3.4Kg flywheel with and without NSX-R clutch??
depending on your prices, i would consider your flywheel with NSX-R clutch or OEM clutch.

BTW, i thought that the NSX-R clutch was only sold together with the crank and pulley as one balanced assy.

Thanks,
Nuno

@ Unhuz
PM'd

Hey procar I was wondering if that device you use to use the shift lights in the na2 nsxr gauge cluster uses the actual tach board from an nsxr na2 or if it is universal. I have a hybrid set up odb1 boards using the face plate and needle/faces from an na2 nsxr in it, which I have everything working correctly just looking to get the shift lights to work

My shift light kit works with the all green MT/rpm circuit boards, but needs some modifications, so I must have that part here.
The rest of the kit is plug and play, using 2 processors, 1x for rpm adjustment green and red light and 1x for blinking speed.

detlef is this flywheel your own part? can you PM me a price? I am asking who makes it because I am wondering about the quality and balance.

do you we have to send in a center center or is the center console sold like that. and whats the price again

i mean center console sorry lol

Where in Germany are you located? I just moved to Germany.

Im on the Geilenkirchen Nato base, Im going to Ramstein in Oct. I will have to stop in.

we plan another suspension project over wintertime.....

shorter spring setup for NSX-R NA2 JDM suspension.
(lowering the NSX by 0.7-1 inch)

We could win a supension engineer from a well known german spring manufacturer to help us with the development of that projekt.
The springs will have the same specs as JDM, same spring rates, same ride quality, but with a decent lowering.

Finally the new setup will be tested at the Procar NSX-RR with the manufacturers hydraulic post dyno (before/after)

We still have some R&D springs with different specs here, so we can play.

photo-11379-f8464339.jpg

Also the very special and unicate Bilstein NSX-R race suspension will get a street setup. (120 kg / 100 kg)

photo-10400-2075a477.jpg

Last edited:
Back