• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Procar Specials NSX

Tomorrow, we will start to produce a complete RHD PiP Kit for a customer.
Our door cf inserts he has already installed.

Here is what we got as OEM RHD parts.......lot of work....

photo-11755-4078c1c1.jpg

Our customer also sended us his Dali Racing cf centerconsole, never have seen such a crap.

photo-11756-bff90e71.jpg

Will post more pictures during the production process, we are very exciting whats coming out as result.

Last edited:
Our customer also sended us his Dali Racing cf centerconsole, never have seen such a crap.

photo-11756-bff90e71.jpg

Will post more pictures during the production process, we are very exciting whats coming out as result.

LoL

do you ever produce cf engine covers? the old Jetz cover was awesome but it is not in production any longer.

PIP = Procar Interior Parts :smile:

do you ever produce cf engine covers?
No

How much for RHD Console and switch covers?
Actually these RHD parts ar in production for a customer from UK.
price for these items is 2100 Euro + shipment

OEM centerconsole 1100 Euro (2D 1300 Euro) switch covers 1000 Euro

Last edited:
I believe the 2 piece pics are mine. The Procar conversion looks outstanding. Can't await for them to arrive and get installed. Thanks.

Thanks.
Yes, these are your units which will be shipped now.
Hope to receive some pictures after installation.

Its the 3rd Procar 2pcs armrest for USA now, a real rare product. :cool:

photo-11790-07a9b500.jpg

Last edited:
If your OEM 2 pcs armrest looks like this one, its time for a change to the Procar cf version.
This is what we produced for an US customer last few days.....

photo-11786-b72e5378.jpg

photo-11787-546a74e0.jpg

photo-11788-a9e01ea3.jpg

photo-11789-483e0a7f.jpg

Looks very sexy, but is it soft and cushy on one's elbow like the OEM version? Being tallish, I have a permanent dimple in my armrest from my elbow (and yes, I am holding the steering wheel at the proper 3 and 9 position. Always!), and I would rather have a dimple in my armrest than a deformed elbow. :biggrin:

Looks very sexy, but is it soft and cushy on one's elbow like the OEM version? Being tallish, I have a permanent dimple in my armrest from my elbow (and yes, I am holding the steering wheel at the proper 3 and 9 position. Always!), and I would rather have a dimple in my armrest than a deformed elbow.

you guys have problems :biggrin:

cf is not soft and cushy

Last edited:
95gsrturbo
How much for the speedo cluster surround above , "cockpit visor"?

You can send me an eMail with your adress, so I can give you an offer and some more order details.

ACTUAL PROJECT:
Some spy photos from the new Procar cf rear bulkheads R+L

After 2 months of production time, the prototype parts are ready for installation at the Procar NSX.

They came out really beautyful, but a production isnt planed yet.

photo-11850-8872da2e.jpg

photo-11851-c21f4037.jpg

photo-11842-f906c372.jpg

photo-11843-1bd19959.jpg

photo-11846-ac75a5cb.jpg

photo-11847-84067c65.jpg

photo-11848-c0f0807d.jpg

Last edited:
Back