• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Prodrive GC07Cs 17/17 OEM Sizes and BBK Fitment

I am just selling all of my GC07C wheels sets. This is set is 17/17 sizing, but the best part about the set is that these resemble the OEM wheels but will be able to fit BBKs without spacers. The only problem with this set is that the 17x7.5 pair is british black and the 17x8.5 pair is british silver. I understand that they are 2 different colors but that didn't bother me as I was going to have them powder coated anyways. The price will reflect the the different colors. Heres some more info:

Wheels: Prodrive GC07Cs British Black 17x7.5 +35 / 17x8.5 +32 British Silver
Centercaps: Only the 17x7.5 +35 wheels have the authentic prodrive center caps, but the 17x8.5 pair has generic Honda center caps
Condition: Slight scratched around the lug nut area, but didn't matter to me as I was going to powder coat them anyways.
Shipping: Willing to ship at buyers expense
Price: $1700 Shipped OBO.
Pictures: Currently I do not have pictures of the sets together, but Text me or email me, I can provide pictures.

Side note: If purchased this week, I can do $2700 shipped.

Last edited:
Bump!!!!!!!!

New price $2500 shipped

Bumpity bump.... need a set gone!!!

Bump.... I can split and sell just the fronts... Let me know ...

Last edited:
Bumps.....

Bumps.....

Alright guys, I will be moving. I will atleast like to sell 1-2 sets. So the Finally price will be $1700 shipped.

Bump....

bump......

bump............

Back