• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Product Review-Hrant's car cover

Hi. I recently recieved Hrant's new car cover and put it on last week. It arrived in a sturdy box shaped like a mini-van, which is odd as it's going on a sportd car, but hey, it's a box. What was in the box was far more interesting and rewarding. This form-fitted custom cover comes with all the trimmings! Two sturdy tie-down straps, a security cable with lock provided, and a handsome storage bag that at first glance seems too small for the job. As an added bonus, a tasteful NSX silhoette is embosed on the bag's surface. Of course I was curious as Hrant had claimed this bag, bagged, would take up less than half the space of the OEM package. So I folded, rolled and summarily packed the cover in it's bag, with all the hardware, and went to the trunk. In the bag went, and there remained lots of space for other things. But it's not going to spend lots of time in the trunk so when it finally came time to put the NSX away, it came time to test the new cover. The material is soft, a micro-fibre (or something suitalby space-age and funky) and very light-weight. The fit once it's on is snug but not tight in any place. As my car is in-doors, I'm not using the tie-down straps or cable but this would effectively seal out the elements. I am more than satisfied with this cover and Hrant tells me that they're available in various colours, though don't hold me to that. Mine is a semi-shiny silver-grey colour. A great cover at a great price. Thanks Hrant!

Thank you for the feedback.

And for the record, NoSeX4U was not paid or comped to say this .... he was just one of the original interested parties who egged me to get the product to the market sooner than later; he got my second template ........ ;)

We do have the option of introducing other colors in the future when we line up more volume with other car cover orders since the cost is in ordering a roll of the fabric in different color. By the way, we have now introduced and are marketing a car cover for the S2000 also (given their storage limitations this was a no brainer; we already do the Corvettes ....). If volume picks up, we may be able to get into red or black car covers.

Are these indoor only or outdoor ?

SJS, I did see your wink ....... but we here in Sacramento have felt the same way for years, so I "understand" your pain and anguish ..... ;)

Some clarification for those who have not read the thread carefully.

NoSex4U received my "second template" as in R & D project template which is not the same as saying the final production one that you all are awaiting.

I have been on the phone with the shop trying to ascertain the status of the shipments by tracking numbers before posting a reply. It appears that there is a problem with tracking the orders on route. Given the Holiday season, such occurances are unfortunate but they do happen more often than one would like. So we are sending as many as we can again tomorrow via overnight with FedEx delivery. I will post updates as I get them. HTH.

Oh I read it carefully, I just didn't know what that meant.

As for rush delivery, don't bother with the extra expense on mine, I’m in no hurry. I've got more covers than cars already and was just having a little fun with it.

Thanks for the update.

All the car covers were shipped yesterday via FedEx with overnight delivery, with the exception of SJS and Veleno (USPS) which are being shipped today.

If you do not receive them drop me an e-mail. I have the tracking numbers. I apologize for this delay.

Happy Holidays.

Received it, as promised, before Christmas. Nice cover; fit is very good and logo is nicely stitched. My thanks to Hrant. :D

Back