• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

profession words

Give me the money in your drawer. No dye packs. Don't even think about pushing the alarm button, and don't move until I've been out of here for five minutes.

You could save some time for the get away by cutting that down to, everyone down on the floor.

You're going to have to turn a lot more johns each night if you don't want to go back to Saskatoon.

You'll hear it....The tune has a "sears and Roebuck" bridge.

Here are two I use daily:

"We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. "

and

"Off the top of my head, I'd say you're looking at a Boeski, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethros and a Leon Spinks, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Word I use: "Yes."

Words they use: "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?"

suck, squeeze, bang, blow... actually describes the cycles of a gas turbine.

Jargon.

Sometimes loosely defined using the words that form the title of this thread.:wink:

Too many, all related to rating insurance policies. If I listed them, anyone who read them would die of boredom.

Yes, it's that bad. Here, I think y'all can handle one. Try not to yawn while reading it.

Rate Modification Factor

There, you did it! Now go have a cup of coffee to counteract the effects and pray I never get mad enough to make big lists like that. It would be ugly. :)

Back