• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project 2002 NSX-R almost done !

Project 2002 NSX-R almost done ! - Updated Pics !

Damn ! I messed up the picture again !

I'm sorry .. I really am not good with this board ! Think I'll just try upload it to ofoto ...

Still to come ........

1. Mesh grill engine cover
2. Red Recaro Seats
3. HKS CAMP Monitoring System
4. JUN ECU
5. TaiTec Exhaust Manifold
6. Dauer Gear Ratio

Friend took some really nice pics of me and my friend's RS ! Love these pics so much !

nsx-sm1.jpg

np_001.jpg

np_003.jpg

n_001.jpg

n_002.jpg

n_003.jpg

n_004.jpg

n_005.jpg

n_006.jpg

p_001.jpg

p_002.jpg

p_003.jpg

p_004.jpg

10971IMG_9217-med.JPG

10971IMG_9191_copy-med.jpg

10971IMG_9098-med.JPG

P_1.jpg

P_3.jpg

P_4.jpg

P_5.jpg

P_7.jpg

P_8.jpg

P_9.jpg

P_10.jpg

P_11.jpg

P_12.jpg

P_13.jpg

P_15.jpg

P_16.jpg

P_17.jpg

P_18.jpg

Last edited:
I can't see the pics off the links that you provided...I get this msg below:

1TITENSX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Last edited:
It looks like wan888 uploaded some attachments using the Magage Attachments button, got the links to the attachments, did not go thru with the post, but still posted the links in another post.

The system won’t work this way since it will clean-up the files after it detects they are attached to a post. You need attach files, then submit the post in order for the attachments to be displayed.

An alternative is to use the gallery.

Can anyone tell me how to upload image here ?

Special thanks to Chris@SOS and Ken@RevoZport

Chris, I still need more stuff from you .... the CAMP system ! Needed desperately !

Last edited:
I really like that 3rd picture you posted. Nice night photo. You wouldn't have a higher resolution version of that?

Also, while an '02 NSX-R would cost the same as a GT3RS, it would give you a MUCH smoother drive. The GT3RS is a performance track car, and as you're probably aware, it would pick up every bump in a typical road. The NSX-R is luxury in comparison. ;)

Nice job.

Very nice. Who say's the NSX is outdated. Next to the Porshe the NSX looks like it was designed just yesturday :biggrin: I really do like the 02+ refresh now. It has grown on me more each year. The NSX-R conversion is just awsome.

Thanks ... I'd give compliment to both cars ! However, having driven both the RS and the R, I must say not in a biased way, the NSX really do feel much much more a daily driver's car.

The RS is however something that gives a REAL pump !

By the way, anyone know where I can get new ball joints and bushes for the car ?

Your car looks awesome!! Are you going to get some center caps for the Volks?

How are you getting video on the screen in the center console..I don't see a head unit anywhere...is something in the glove compartment :confused:

:cool: I thought in HK you are not allowed to mod cars? How do you managed to keep the 'Feds' at bay? With that car it must be like 'STink on Dudu'!

Charles,

Your car looks awesome! May I make a couple suggestion tho?

1. change the te37 to something else.
2. those white gauges GOTTA GO!

Henry :)

AWESOME!! i love it! nice job!

and ummm.. wow thats some set of cars you own

Nice! The only thing is I'd replace the rear spoiler with either Procar or Taitec one.

-ak

Great job, but not a complete NSX-R makeover. I still have yet to see a "complete" makeover, leaving everything factory Honda.

Some people use different seats (factory seats are sooooo expensive!), and most people never get factory wheels, and hardly anyone does the side skirts and door panels. Then, of course, there's the motor, tranny and suspension and all the stuff most people don't see outwardly.

Before the facelift, I was going to do that with my '92. Keep everything as factory as possible...but alas, I have no more money. Anyone want to sponsor me? Haha!

The EVO looks HUGE compared to the NSX. Guess I have never realized this...or something.

Back