• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project 2002 NSX-R almost done !

yes he's the owner of the shop and is also the mechanic there ....

no .. i'm not filthy rich ........ he is !

Its great to know that an owner of the shop is also a mechnaic himself. On top of that he understand how it feel to own a very expensive car if something wrong happen to it. :biggrin:

To add, customers would be assured that he is very competent (he owns an XJ220 so NSX is a piece of cake).

but then .... . it makes you wonder where he gets his money to buy those cars ......

he said he ordered the MC12 ........ :eek:

I said ... i don't want to see my bill !!! :redface:

I have an EVO MR also. I also did the same thing the big-a$$ diamond badge on the front. :wink:

Now this car is a work or ART...... and the GT3 RS............OMG HOT!!!!!!

how lucky i am ..... i just found my source to the nsx-r wheels....... might be selling those volks to complete the 02-nsxr project (outlook). hehe

anyone intersted in a group buy ?

wan888 said:
how lucky i am ..... i just found my source to the nsx-r wheels....... might be selling those volks to complete the 02-nsxr project (outlook). hehe

anyone intersted in a group buy ?

Glad that you are keeping your NSX............saw your car posted on 28car. I wonder how much for the 02+ NSX R wheels? Thanks.

Yeah ... my bro is fooling around there ... but people in 28cars are really funny.

Anyways .... yeah, I'm trying to secure my source for the r-wheels then I can sell my volks.

Those R-wheels are around $4500

blah, spoiled brad! it's a piece of junk anyway, makes me REALLY sick. all these toys...geez, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: btw, how much will your Volks go for? hehehe :biggrin: :biggrin:

EDITED: OH, and one more thing, i can't stop looking @ the pix. geezz...really makes me sick. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
wow, nice pics. what a stunning NSX. the RS and the NSX-R. Two dream cars in one pic. Talk about sex on wheels :biggrin:

wan888 said:
Yeah ... my bro is fooling around there ... but people in 28cars are really funny.

Anyways .... yeah, I'm trying to secure my source for the r-wheels then I can sell my volks.

Those R-wheels are around $4500

$4500USD or HKD?

I have a set of rear wheels but missing the front........

I want to order a pair of Pole Positions.
Looking good.

In Australia there's a XJ220 use to be owned by Elton John.

WAN888> Very nice car!! Makes me miss Hong Kong even more now, not to mention my NSX. :frown:

Oh well, will just have to be content with my A-Spec TL for the time being.

Big hello to Henry and Ah Lung if you're reading this!!

EK4 hatchback said:
$4500USD or HKD?

I have a set of rear wheels but missing the front........

Can I buy your rear wheels ?
Are they the 02 R Wheels ?

Hiya David,

How the heck are you? What are you doing in Vancouver?? Thought you have a job offering in China???

Henry.

nsxhk said:
Hiya David,

How the heck are you? What are you doing in Vancouver?? Thought you have a job offering in China???

Henry.

Yeah, I worked in Shanghai for a year (it's been that long already) but didn't want to renew the contract. The missus decided it's about time to think about the kids' education, so here we are!

Sorry for the brief threadjacking.

henry ...

spg coming late this month.... can't wait !

went to the morning drive this morning .... crazily crowded with CGT, 430, 360CS, GT3RS .... bla bla bla .... quite annoying ! hehe

um................ yeah he owns the XJ220 and also the pink lambo ...he said he also ordered the MC12 ...

the Cayenne is mine ...

but what's that compare to the MC12...........

Where do you get all the NSX-R parts in HK?
My business partner has an NSX down here, I'm gonna show him your car, if he is interested in the mods he would have to order the parts from HK too.

Cheers,
Taffy

well ... some of them are really wealthy .. . but compare to people in Dubai or middle east ....

nothing can compare ..

just put in new set of kevlar seats ... think they're nicer than the pole position.

Back