• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project Green NSX

Special Thanks to Buddy Club and BFGoodrich for making this possible.

gallery_MRT_drift_D1GP_MAR06RD1_118.jpg

NRGNSX.jpg

I owned this NSX for over a year now and I am finally hooking it up. If you guys have suggustions, please reply, I would like to hear your feedback. Thanks.

I am starting to work on my interior this month.

Last edited:
Got any pictures of it with the wheels but without the decals?

I've got a green NSX also so I'm always happy to see another one. :)

NSX3.jpg

Here is a picture before the Stickers and before my crazy Detailing Wax Job that took me the whole day to finish. You can compare it to the picture on the left.

Last edited:
I know, Thats why I was asking for help and sugguestions when I start the interior and engine work. I just started building on this NSX 2 weeks ago. This car has a long way to go.

unless you actually have sponsors, i'd lose the stickers,

sometimes they can look good, sometimes not so much, IMO not great here.

its your car, just my $0.02...

i do love the green ones though :D

Nice work NRG,

Representing the Brooklands well! Can't wait to see what you do with the interior..hmmm....maybe I'll get some ideas from you!:smile:

Jay

Hey, this is Tony, met you at D1, i drive the red nsx 5 cars over from ya. Great to see you on there. Well definitely need to get together sometime and discuss some things.

what's the project....?? THATS VANDALIZISM!!!

Just my .02(Take nothing I say personally or offensively)

1ST...:eek:SHOOT(to kill, no warning shots...be a man:biggrin::wink:) the bastard that VANDALIZED your ride with the stickers...

2ND...:wink:Take it to the best detail shop in the country and have them REMOVE THE STICKERS:wink:

3RD...CRY UNCONTROLLABLY:redface::frown:about what that bastard did to you car

4th...MEET:wink: with every local prime member in your area:wink:and hold a wake:frown:eek:ver the grief of your ride being VANDALIZED:frown::redface: by that heartless bastard

Lastly...HAVE FAITH, that you local prime members are there like a "state farm" agent:tongue: to soak up your sobbing tears, and help you start a REAL PROJECT :tongue::wink:

POST SCRITUM...And don't be pi$$ed at me, I'm just as mad and upset as you are! Don't worry we'll catch the bastard that did this to her(your ride).

EVERYONE WE MUST FIND THIS VANDALIST BEFORE HE STRIKES YOUR CAR NEXT!!!

Re: what's the project....?? THATS VANDALIZISM!!!

btcog82 said:

1ST...:eek:SHOOT(to kill, no warning shots...be a man:biggrin::wink:) the bastard that VANDALIZED your ride with the stickers...

2ND...:wink:Take it to the best detail shop in the country and have them REMOVE THE STICKERS:wink:

4th...MEET:wink: with every local prime member in your area:wink:and hold a wake:frown:eek:ver the grief of your ride being VANDALIZED:frown::redface: by that heartless bastard

Lastly...HAVE FAITH, that you local prime members are there like a "state farm" agent:tongue: to soak up your sobbing tears, and help you start a REAL PROJECT :tongue::wink:

POST SCRITUM...And don't be pi$$ed at me, I'm just as mad and upset as you are! Don't worry we'll catch the bastard that did this to her(your ride).

LOL

Re: what's the project....?? THATS VANDALIZISM!!!

btcog82 said:

LOL haha I am sure with guidance from the members of Prime he will be ok.

Hay hay now lets be nice were all nice primer’s here:biggrin: . Not my style but that’s what he likes

Guys, stickers arent always bad. Its just how its done. Look at the guys with the Red NSX GT and gold rims and body kit. That car is HOTT!! it has stickers all over it. I'm not a big fan of stickers myself though.
Science of Speed hs some nice stuff. I have a customer that has brushed steel inner handles and shifter knob to match. He also has a nice overlay for the gauges. He also left the same seats in the car, but reupholstered them red and black, and put NSX on the head rest. Unfortunately I have no pics of it. Good luck.

Oster

Thanks for the advice. I do something with the Stickers. Plus, The Stickers are only on when it is at the shows, The picture above was at D1. Here is a picture from a Photoshot.

IMG_1615.jpg

Last edited:
So:confused:, you say the VANDALIST only strikes at shows...hmm...very interesting

I'm writing all this down in my handy dandy notebook:cool:

WE MUST STOP THIS MAD MAN FOR HIS SAKE MY FELLOW NSX'rs BE ON THE LOOK OUT AT ALL SHOWS!!!

:tongue: Keep it clean bud, don't worry the first step is admitting you have a problem, your on the way to recovery...DON'T QUIT!:biggrin:

Ok, btcog82, I get the point that you dont like the decals on my car but did u really need to make a new thread regarding this issue? I think you made your point clear.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66423

If you speak so highly of yourself, please show us a picture of your 91 NSX?
(and I mean a Real Picture, not something that you download or Photoshop)

Thank you to everyone else for your feedback, I appreciate your advice and comments. I have a great direction on how to continue this project given that I only started working on it 2 weeks ago.

Back