• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project KICS NSX Magnetic Drain plugs

Project KICS NSX Magnetic Drain plugs

Engine oil is not only used as a lubricant in engines, however oil also cools and provides a cleaning medium for internal engine components. With the higher RPM's and tigher tolerances within modern import engines, temperature and friction also increases. During these increased friction conditions microscopic metal particles shed from the fast moving internal engine components, and are eventually transferred to the oil filter. If enough of these microscopic metal particles make its way into bearing surfaces, the expected life of these bearings will be decreased. The Project KICS Magnetic Drain plugs feature an OEM spec tread pitch on a lightweight anodized drain bolt, with a powerful magnet embedded within. This magnet is flush with the end of the threaded surface, as to not interfere with any oil pan configurations. By replacing your OEM drain plug with this one, any metal particles that are either too small for the oil filter or has not yet made it back to the oil filter will be captured and held by the magnet. Every oil change a simple wipe and re-installation of the plug is all thats is needed. This item is a must for freshly rebuilt, higher mileage or high performance engines, and an impact gun must NEVER be used to install this or ANY drain plug.
The bolt is a standard 17mm 6point hex, and it comes with a new OEM gasket!

Many available. in stock. ready for immediate delivery.
get yours now.

$16 each. $8 for S&H USPS Priority up to 10. get them for you and your friends.

cash, check or money
paypal
online credit card orders, email me or go directly here

pm me or Email me at [email protected]

11497102_6636_copy.jpg

11497102_6643_copy.jpg

Back