• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project Sorcery NSX VIN JH4NA1150MT002871

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1991 NSX Coupe
FULL VIN #:JH4NA1150MT002871
CURRENT MILEAGE:154787
COLOR (EXT/INT):EXT:Black rear/Primered front/INT Alcantara black with red stitching
TRANSMISSION: 5spd
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE) Harker Heights Texas
CONTACT VIA: (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.) [email protected] Ph. 254-702-0888 email me first for response.
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $ 35,000.00 FIRM

Selling my wide body NSX project. It is currently being sold as is currently in build stage. Car runs fantastic and has many details below. During it's time I have kept it in the garage or it was in a shop facility. If your interested please contact me VIA email or PM response. Best way to get ahold of me is EMAIL. Last buyer fell through with complete transactions and a serious family illness has me selling this project that's been ongoing for three years+, otherwise it will stay. No sob stories just needs to move quick. Priced vary well for what has been done. Nothing more precious than life and a car is a car. Hoping it will go to someone who will complete it and enjoy it. Please no trades unless it is resonable. No I don't want your 4x4 truck, DONK or Subaru STI etc. I have put nothing less than high quality components to start a creation and installation of parts from various sources. It has been in many stages of build for the past three years.

Car has a clean clear in hand and I made sure it was acurate after purchasing in Lubbock Texas in 2003. I wasn't sure if the car had been properly serviced so I took her to David McDavid Acura of Austin to have it updated in 2004/2005. Below is the list of components I have currently. I also stated next to the component that is currently being sold with the car and not intalled. I am sure I left out a few details but I will try and keep it as clear as possible.

Exterior:
- 40mm Sorcery Widebody front Ver II fenders
- 43mm Sorcery Rear quarter panels modified with slight flare
- Sorcery NSX R Vented Hood
- Sorcery Alpine front bumper
- Marga Hills modified side skirts
- Carbon Craft JGTC Sideview mirrors
- Custom flush mounted gas cap (functions as OEM) did not use a motorcycle cap
- Unfinished rear valence
- Fender liners front and rear (NOT INSTALLED) Mocked up but removed for later install
- Brand New OEM Dealership AC condensor fan Liners (NOT INSTALLED)
- Updated fix mounted factory 2005 headlights and complete mounting hardware and brackets from DEALER
- OEM HID system and ballasts
- 2005 tail lights

Interior:
- Alcantara black with red stitching F1 interior NO EXPENSE SPARED
door panels, dashboard, headliner with diamond stitch indention covers, A pillars, B pillars, rear firewall etc.
- Red NSX R Replica carpet and floor mats
- Sparco Torino II Seats Alcantara black with red stitching (center covers mid section down diamond stitched)
- Carbon Fiber center console
- Carbon Fiber gauge bezel
- Carbon Fiber arm rest
- JDM Navigation pod Alcantara black and carbon fiber surround
- SOS Rapid Shift knob
- SOS Aluminum brushed foot pedals (NOT INSTALLED)
- OMP Super Quadro steering wheel Alcantara
- NRG steering wheel quick release
- NRG cruise control and steering column bracket mount
- New OEM dash moon
- New OEM rear L/R bulk heads
- many various repaired and replaced OEM nuts bolts, screws and panel pieces.
- New Oem door panel plastic

Engine:
- 3.0 Liter DOHC V6
- David McDavid serviced:
AC and alternator belts, Timing belt and water pump, Upgraded 02+ timng belt cover, valve adjustment and valve cover gaskets, coolant lines, fuel filter, cylinder pressure tested clear.
- RM Racing clutch and lightweight flywheel
- Transmission reserviced not it snap ring range
- Cantrell air induction scoop
- RM DTM exhaust
- New battery
- New fuse box cover
- New air intake box
- New ignition coils and spark plugs
- Flushed coolant lines
- Aluminum radiator (NOT INTALLED) Still has factory radiator in perfect working order

Sorry built motor will go to the next NSX ;)

Audio
- Alpine IVA-W205 Head unit (installed in dash console) Brand new
- AlpineTME-M740 Monitor (installed in JDM navigation pod) Brand new
- Alpine CHA-S634 cd changer (NOT INSTALLED)
- Alpine KCE-300BT Blue tooth adaptor (NOT INSTALLED) NIB
- Alpine NVE-N872A Navigation Unit (NOT INSTALLED)NIB
- Alpine PTR7 Universal trigger output module (NOT INSTALLED)NIB
- Alpine Peripheral SVEN-4ch Prg. Source interface unit (NOT INSTALLED)NIB
- PPI 1500 Amplifier (NOT INSTALLED)Used
- MB 6.5 mid and high coaxial MB Quarts speakers (NOT INSTALLED)used
- Ztoolman V3 10" subwoofer box (NOT INSTALLED)NIB
- 10" Earthquake sub (NOT INSTALLED)NIB

Suspension:
-TEIN Full coilover set up
- Custom springs
- Variable ride height piston adjustment system (can raise or lower car 4inches of lift front and back) this is not an airbag set up
- 2 gallon lightweight air tank
- Aircompressor pump
- all neoprene lines ran and hidden out of sight
- 2 switch located in cab can operate front or back seperately. Unit was for convenience of steep inclines or high speed bumps. Does not affect the geometry or stability of the car from the coilovers. Lifts are controlled by air feeding pistons installed below the coilover pillow ball.

Wheels and tires:
- ZE Forged 2 pc Shifters. +40 offset 18x8 front, +12 offset 19x10.5 rear, "Brushed centers with high polished lip. Set up is compatible with big brake kits.
- Bridgestone SO3 Pole Position tires they have approximately 1 mile to fuel the car after shipment. 10/10 rated tire. 225/35/18 front and 285/30/19 rear

Misc:
- OEM extra upper and lower front coolant lines
- Red Satin car cover fitted for the NSX
- factory 15 and 16 inch wheels with tires
- Extra oil filter
- NSX service and maintenance manuals
- 2005 door seals
- R 134 OEM dealership bought AC upgrade kit (AC still needs servicing when installed)

To varify clean history I had a full service to check frame rails and body during it's build process. A genesis frame alignment spec machine was performed to varify straightness of the all aluminum built car. The front frame rail was off slightly but due to wear and tear. Was corrected. NO other issues found and the car was varified non accident. You can't just go by carfax nowadays piece of mind. =)
I have spent more than what I am asking in the build in component parts. Basically a free nsx to complete with purchase of the parts already obtained. I may have left out a few things but they are also included with the car. I am not parting the car out. Everything comes as is. I can offer complete build pictures and answers to all questions. I hate to see the car go as it is apart of many emotions but a investment for future plans. No expense spared so far. Please contact me with any other questions if not mentioned to your answers above.
The car needs the front blocked more and sectioned completed to get OEM lines back. Correct wire hook up of headlights and paint. Then it's finished depending on your vision.

My build thread>> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124252

GilsNSXdelivery113.jpg

032.jpg

Thanks
Gil:biggrin:

PS. <<<BONUS>>>The car will come with a trailer if you are picking it up. The trailer was bought in 2007 and has been the mode of movement for the project. I won't need it as I have an eclosed trailer for the other cars that will accompany those in the mean time.

Last edited:
Back