• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project Track Car JH4NA1159NT001106

Why spend $25K for a complete NSX just to strip it down, add a cage, put wide fenders and tires and track it? Don't make the mistake I did. Putting a bunch of money into a street car to track it can reduce resale value significantly, a double whammy! if you're serious about tracking/racing a NSX save yourself money in the long run and be more competitive by completing what I started. What you get (in parts and assemblies);
1) A straight frame ready to cage and put fuel cell into (doors inc but no guts), clean title.
2) Complete 92 driveline, engine/trans/rear suspension/brakes/axles/CVs/cross members/exhaust/engine harness & sensors/all attach H/W/etc (just bolt it up, already short gears/R&P/comptech toe bars/aftermarket clutch). Motor has 100K miles but it's still strong. While not in car I can fire it up if you want.
3) Complete front suspension with brakes/calipers, uprights, rack, crossmember, pivots, all attach H/W, etc (just bolt it on)
4) Complete Steering column & steering wheel and all H/W
5) Stock shocks (if you want them)
6) Stock 15/16 chrome wheels/tires to roll it around or use (good rubber)
7) Rear glass
8) Brake booster/master cyl/clutch cyl/pedel assemblies/brake lines and all attach H/W
9) Shift linkage/cables
10) Stock ECU
11) Stock fuel tank/pump/fuel lines
12) Stock radiator and lines

YOU assemble it and add your widebody kit (or other body kit), racing seats, race gauges, front windshield and your own personal touch and you have a sub 2500 lb, 350 hp (see below) track monster.
I have most of the remaining car in parts, while not typically used on a track only car (heater, A/C, interior, etc) these can be negotiated as part of the deal. Major parts I don't have (as of this minute); hood, front fenders, headlights, windshield.
All for 16K.

NOTE: I'll cage it for you for 2K (all 1.5" X 0.120" wall 4130 tubing Tig welded) and assemble the parts listed for another 2K.

Gruppe M S/C kit for 1 dollar

Yes that's correct, 1 dollar. However, you'll need to buy my track car project first and I'll throw in the 7500 dollar supercharger kit for 1 dollar more.

About the GM - Complete kit, never used injectors, never used piggyback electronics, never used ECM chip, Ported M90 housing and intake, two pulleys (6 psi & 8 psi), all clamps, pulleys, bolts/nuts, hoses, air cleaner, bypass valve, belt, etc. I'll even install it on the "project track car" motor if you want. Don't ask about selling separately as I already got plenty of takers, this is an incentive to sell my project car. Mark at [email protected].

Attachments

• parts1.jpg
    parts1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 487
  • eng1.jpg
    eng1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 500
  • GM supercharger2.jpg
    GM supercharger2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 502
  • parts.jpg
    parts.jpg