• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed - trying to get refund

I ordered a set of RDX injectors for my NA2 back in august 2014. Here is the series of private messages here on NSXPrime (edited emails and names):
Prospeed said:
Thank you!

Zoom said:
Payment sent.

Best regards,
G. M.
Prospeed said:
Hi I can do it for $465 shipped to France. Comes complete with injectors harness adapters, top hats installed and spacers.

PayPal address is [email protected]
Last reply is dated from 08-15-2014, 16:57

Then no news, so i sent an email :

Hi Brian,

What is the status on that order, i sent the payment back in august (08-14-2014) since then i have heard no news about it. Can you give me an ETA ? Or did you stop making those parts ?

Best regards,
G. M.

(sent the payment from paypal [email protected])

Also sent a new PM here dated from 12-27-2014, 12:58 :
Zoom said:
Hi Brian,

Sorry I am double messaging just in case you miss the email, can i know what is the status on this order ? Thanks a lot ~

G. M.

Zero answer

Then on 04-03-2015 another email sent:
Zoom said:
Hi Brian,

I ordered an RDX injector upgrade for NSX (NA2) back in august 2014.
Paypal transaction # 6TC6678405646852T (from 14.8.2014) is my full payment.
Where is my order ? It's been 8 months. If i dont get any news from that order i'll have to open a Paypal issue to get my money back.

Best regards,
G. M.

To which I got a reply the same day !
Prospeed said:
Hi,

I never saw it. I apologize. This is the first time you have reached out to me about it. I wish u would have told me much sooner. You just needed the harness and injectors right? Did you order via the website? Or through nsxprime?

Brian

So i immediately replied:
Zoom said:
i contacted you multiple times through NSXPrime, and gmail.
Bought from NSXPrime forums (username: zoom), and yes i just need injectors and harness.

Best regards,
G. M.

Since then, total silence.
Just sent another email asking for a refund (almost one year later, i think i was patient ?)
Zoom said:
Hi Brian,

Can i just get my money back ? At this point i'll find another solution. I need the money right now as i am about to track the car.

Paypal transaction was # 6TC6678405646852T (from 14.8.2014), $465.00 USD, subject was "RDX complete kit for NA2".

Best regards,
G. M.

As of now i dont believe i'll ever see my money back. I'd really need it now as i'm about to do a lot of work on the car in order to prepare it for the NSXCE 2015 tour.

Back