• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ptuning open house October 17th, 2010

I just got called from Ptuning to let everyone know that they have an open house on October 17th, 2010 and wondering if we can combine the first meet at Radley Acura and we can drive to Ptuning in manassas.
For detail info check www.ptuning.com and click on event.
Thanks Chris for arrange the meet at Radley.
Looking forward to see everyone there.

Last edited:
I will call you or Tuan around 11:30 after I got fixed head count who will be going caravan to P-Tuning.

MrC, I'm going to the Radley meet but I will try to stop by. I have to talk to you guys about a 4 wheel alignment.

Looking forward to meeting you (sorry i didn't get your name) and the other nsx owners. Try to get here as as soon as possible after the radley meet, so we can still reserve a parking area for the nsx group. We're expecting 100+ cars at the even. We have a DJ and a local band for the event. It should be a great time and possibly the last time we'll see this warm weather on the weekend until next year.

MrC

I want to thank everyone who showed up to our event. We had a very good turnout. There was a pretty diverse group of cars that made it to the event. Our dyno, which ran all day long, also saw a pretty diverse set of cars.

The entire PTuning staff had a great time meeting with everyone from the NSX community. Thanks again guys and we'll see if we can put together another event like this next spring or summer.

MrC

MrC, I'm going to the Radley meet but I will try to stop by. I have to talk to you guys about a 4 wheel alignment.

I just posted the alignment special for you but your forum deleted due to "No Ads" allowed i guess. Anyways, you can always call us at the shop.

MrC

Back