• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pulled over by CHP this morning

I haven't ever been pulled over in my NSX but with over 95,500 miles on my '05 S2000, I've gotten a few tickets. This one was in May 2007 when I drove from So Cal to Virginia for an S2000 meet. He was sitting in the median with radar and I had a radar detector but didn't hear it, if it went off. I bought a Valentine1 after that.

DSC_2989070501Busted.jpg

DSC_2990070501Louisianatrooper.jpg

I just received a citation from a Highway Patrolman for crossing a few feet of white line, while avoiding a piece of debris on the freeway. He seemed convinced I had been drinking, while I was on my way to dinner, and do not consume alcohol. A few minutes later, while taking side roads to my destination, I was tail-gated by a Sheriff's deputy for over 6 miles, with cruise control on at 35mph. He followed me through two cities, and right up to the restaurant's driveway.

On the way home, about two hours later, I was paced by another CHP car at 65mph for several minutes, before he speed off at 85mph+

I was seriously getting ready to pull over and call the Autoclub.

Now I have another ticket to fight, the first ticket is from 10-months ago, when the local Sheriff didn't understand a Colorado temp tag. That case is finally going to court in February - no idea how long this one will take to resolve, but I hope it's sooner.

dunno.gif

At least you did not get him next to you in a red light screaming at you " slow the fuck down asshole or I'll take your carvawat" . I was not even speeding because that street has pot holes and is super bumpy. He just was pissed off for no reason. Cops just hate me when I am on my nsx. I got pulled over once because I had fog lights on my car even if they were not on he told me it was illigale and he is going to ticket me.

Back