• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

quarter life crisis...

I'd hardly call Hangzhou and Guangzhou "countryside", as both of them are comparable in size to a major US city, but they are somewhat off the beaten path, and the surrounding areas do have some nice things to see. Either way, you've got enough to keep you busy for weeks! :)

you're right, they're pretty big. but those are my major stops before heading into the country side. i really want to head in xian but i'll need to rest somewhere first, i can imagine the train ride to xian will be torture.

That train ride to Xi'an will be worth it; lot's of history there :smile:
Will you venture towards Urumqi as well?

That train ride to Xi'an will be worth it; lot's of history there :smile:
Will you venture towards Urumqi as well?

i'm going to try and see as much as i can...i don't have to be back in school til late aug and i have not set a date as to when i'll be flying back to the states so i'm going try and fit everything in.

i'm going to try and see as much as i can...i don't have to be back in school til late aug and i have not set a date as to when i'll be flying back to the states so i'm going try and fit everything in.

If you could take the new train to Lhasa, that would be very cool!

some pics. from last year June when I was in Xi'an ...
Spend only 5 days there, but Qin Shi Huang's warriors are worth the train trip
(that horse carriage keeps reminding me of the one in Jet Li's movie Hero)

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0476.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0476.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Copy of IMG_0495.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0495.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 42
Back