• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Question about 'Hot Version' NSX Video

I was watching this Japanese video I found on the site, and I got to the part (9:05) with the Blue Phase NSX.
http://www.nsxprime.com/Gallery/multimedia/hotversion.rm

Someone tell me this number isn't Ps/Hp. That would be utterly insane. What leads me to ask is that usually with all the other NSX's tested, they show a number around 360/380 when they show the side view of the NSX. So it would most likely be horsepower.

600nsx.jpg

On a side note, the exhaust sound at 9:45 is completely awesome. Anyone know which exhaust that is? I also noticed that its the only one in the shootout with a Velocity Stack. Could that have anything to do with it?

The 600 number in the snapshot picture you took is not talking about horsepower. It is price in yen. Direct translation says "approximately 6 million yen or more"

[This message has been edited by Nimbus (edited 05 February 2003).]

jessica simpson, or rebecca romain (spelling) stamos

[This message has been edited by chrisvain (edited 05 February 2003).]

Geez, warn us before posting a pic like that (for those of us at work)! I'll have to take a closer look at home
wink.gif

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 05 February 2003).]

FYI - if you do ALT/Print Screen instead of CTRL/Print Screen then you will only capture the active window rather than the whole desktop.
Sorry if that was already understood & you wanted us to see the desktop pics, which are maybe a bigger conversation piece! (Big Alias fan - that show is really evolving - nice unexpected twists recently!)

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Geez, warn us before posting a pic like that (for those of us at work)! I'll have to take a closer look at home
wink.gif

I bet some of us need the warning at home, and can only take a closer look at work.
biggrin.gif

Heheh thanks guys. Here's the whole thing. my background is an ever changing flavor of the week.

And FYI, top left is Rebecca Romijn (Stamos, boooo!) and the top middle is Jessica Simpson. The other is obviously Miss Jennifer Garner.

About my question regarding the exhaust... No one knows if a velocity stack would change the way an engine would sound or what exhaust the Phase NSX is sporting?

background1.jpg

aftedr you capture the image on desktop, which folder does the pic go in?

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Three girls. Two of the photos are of the same girl, Ms. Garner.

Mrs. Garner unfortunately.

Originally posted by Gokwi:
aftedr you capture the image on desktop, which folder does the pic go in?

It goes into your clipboard, so open up photoshop or paint shop pro, then hit ctrl-v to paste it.

Originally posted by Rubber Chicken:
It goes into your clipboard, so open up photoshop or paint shop pro, then hit ctrl-v to paste it.

You don't have to use sophisticated programs such as quoted - any imaging program, even as simple as M/Soft paint or M/soft Photoeditor included with Windows; alternatively, Word, Excel or P/point will all accept that image pasted from the clipboard.

Originally posted by Aiken Drum:
Okay, Chicken, I see five cars there and four girls. You need to re-evaluate your priorities.
smile.gif

nah, i think his priorities are right... but only two NSX pix... i'm concerned about that!
wink.gif

I know... why don't you just install WinVNC, BackOrfice or another remote-access program, send us ur IP so we can check out your PC for ourselves?!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
No, she's not. Her husband's name is Scott Foley, so she is Mrs. Foley, or Ms. Garner.

Hmm interesting I've never picked up on that before. The one couple that I did know where the lady kept her name was a Medical Doctor so it didn't matter anyway.

Back