• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Question for the AEM Series II Owners - TCS, ABS, etc

Hey guys, questions for those of you who have installed the AEM S2 ECU in your fine rides :) Can someone please tell me how TCS works with this ECU? According some posts (including from SOS) it seems that the AEM has its own built-in TCS - that would imply that the Ecu is able to read all of the sensors (wheel speed at each wheel, throttle etc) in the car and make adjustments on the fly. So, if this is the case, how well does the system work compared to the stock setup? Does it still maintain the TCS switch functionality? Finally do you have to remove the TCS controller box completely?

I am thinking of upgrading to a SII ecu (can't afford infinity right now and from what I have read, it will not make a huge difference for my basic ctsc setup) and if the AEM TCS is better than stock (http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/<wbr>showthread.php/160468-<wbr>ScienceofSpeed-Introduces-AEM-<wbr>Series-2-EMS-for-1991-94-NSX) but requires you to unplug the stock TCS, then I am fine with that. But if it completely disables TCS in the car, then that is a no-no :)

Thanks

PS car is a 94 CTSC with CT headers, Ti Exhaust, and fred flintstone whipple @ 6psi

Last edited:
Back