• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Question: If I made this kit would you be interested

I understand the how much and how well it it's made is going to influence your decision, but I just want to know if I decided to start making these, how many people would be interested? I got approached with a unique opportunity to have these made, and I'm just gauging interests to see if it's something worth pursuing. The kit would include the hood and the trunk as well.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 12006263_610458944133_1865563026104241597_n.jpg
    12006263_610458944133_1865563026104241597_n.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 687
If I had an early NSX that was basically trashed or salvaged title but not totaled, I'd probably be interested. However, I wouldn't convert a perfectly good NSX unless the kit is easily reversable. However, these kits generally aren't easily reversable. It would be cool to have a replica in the garage though.

That's how I feel as well. This is a great looking NSX, but not one that I would destroy my own NSX to achieve. If my car was already badly in need of help, I'd consider it though.

It'd be a kit, all the panels could be removed and put back to stock much like any of the wide body kits available.

In my opinion, this widebody does the best job of staying true to the original NSX lines. I'd be interested. The more options for the NSX community, the better.

Here is a pic of the GT2, almost exact same front end but with fold ups. I'm sure with a little body work you could accommodate the hood to fit fold up headlights.
attachment.php

Attachments

• img_7.jpg
    img_7.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 403
Just want to bump this one last time, to see if anyone is interested. Regardless I'd probably make one just for myself.

Back