• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Question re: best place for service Boston/MA

MBW

Registered Member
Hi, I am hoping that I can get some recommendations on where is the best place to take my car for regular service in the Boston/Mass area. I have a 2001 with approx. 7000 miles. I think that I need to get the 12 month service done but am not certain whether I should/need to get other services as well. Lastly, I may need to get new tires and so ideally I am hoping that the same place can also do the tire work as well. Many thanks in advance for your recommendations.

OUR NEW LOCATION

Directions to
MECHANICS DIRECT
Rte. 3 to exit 32
At rotary turn right onto Drum Hill Rd. At 3rd light bear Left as road turns into Wood St. At 2nd light Right onto Middlesex St. (at Market Basket). Go 3/4 mile to 1st light, bear Right at fork. First building on Left is # 1375 Middlesex St. (978) 934-9395

[ Home ] [ About Us ] [ Honda / Acura Service ] [ Our Technicians ] [ Used Car Peace of Mind ] [ Performance ] [ NSX ] [ Breakdowns/Towing ] [ Service Schedule Pricing ] [ Coupons ] [ Car Shows & Events ] [ Map & Directions ]

Mitchell Smith
Mechanics Direct
1375 Middlesex St.
Lowell, MA USA 01851 Tel: 978-934-9395
Fax: 978-937-5361
Web: www.mechanicsdirect.com

Design by www.Techfix.com | Hosting by www.Prospeed.net | ©Copyright

I second that.

I highly recommend Mitch at Mechanics Direct. He also owns a crazy NSX.

Thanks for all the nice words about our service. Every NSX that we work on is treated like it's my own. :smile: John: are you coming to our tech/performance day on April 24th ? Hope to see you, thanks Mitch

TigerNSX said:
I second that.

I highly recommend Mitch at Mechanics Direct. He also owns a crazy NSX.

Second that.

Back