• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

R U excited about the new NSX or this?

Considering it's "highly unlikely for North America" to get them, I'm much more excited about something we might actually see on the roads here in the US....

Wow... super envious that our european/asian friends can have there hands on one of those xD we need a Type R for North America for sure!!

I never understood why these don't make it over here. What's so special that you can't buy one yet go to any Lambo dealer and drive one home. Again, I'm disappointed by Honda.

I never understood why these don't make it over here. What's so special that you can't buy one yet go to any Lambo dealer and drive one home. Again, I'm disappointed by Honda.

Possibly because the "hot hatch" segment in the north american market isnt exactly big. Sure there is the VW GTI which have decent sales here, but not much other offering besides that. Even when there are, they are usually not popular at all (think volvo C30, Subaru Impreza hatch [although super popular here where i live in Vancouver Canada, due to the high asian population?] etc). Also, due to the price of the car (possibly ain't gonna be what we'd call "cheap" for a civic hatch), most people here will just go for sedans and suvs etc.

Hopefully they change their mind and give us another Type R besides the Integra.

Are you saying that I could by a civic type R from a lambo dealership? Either your participle is dangling or you're happy to see me.:tongue:

No way it will be offered in US. Honda is convinced that America hates cool cars. They may be right because the turds that they make for our market keep selling like hot cakes to people that think beige is the new hot pink.

Back