• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Race tracks?

What race tracks are in the Pacific Northwest? Oregon and Washington to be exact. The only one I can think of at the moment is Portland.

TIA

and Spokane

The one in Spokane supposingly had the longest straights... so as what the S2ki.com forum said... Go check this out, this is a very good infomative post.
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=98080

My instructor told me that the M3 he drove tops out before it goes into corner... (not sure which M3's he's refering to, most likely E30 or E36)

I guessed major brakes and aerodynamic improvement will be needed on our car to run there... I never been there, just because it's 300 miles away from Seattle, and the preping of the car and cost will be a little tricky...

Spokane...

Spokane Raceway Park is a very fast and challenging track. The run-off areas are treacherous because many of them are populated by boulders a foot or two in diameter (ask me how I know). But if you can manage to stay on the tarmac, it's a whole lot of fun. My favorite, however, is Thunderhill (Willows, CA).

Keith

Back