• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Racing Brake EP 500 Brake Pads

I recently received these front and rear EP 500 pads from Dali Racing. Upon opening the packaging they were neatly wrapped in bubble wrap so that they could not move around during shipping. Also included in the box, was an instruction sheet on the bed in procedure. The front pads also had squealers on them. During installation, I coated the back and tabs of the pads with moly coat and did not install liners as the instructions stated, "a less responsive pedal feel may result". They installation was easy (same as stock pads) and it was time for bed in. After the proper bed in and cool down, it was time for a test drive. Since these pads are "light-trackable street pads", I had anticipated maybe a small amount of squeak or squeal. Nothing!!! These pads are just as quiet as stock and have excellent modulation even with the enhanced initial bite. FYI I am running the power slot slotted rotors front and back. After about 200 miles there seems to be little dusting just like the stock pads. I am extremely happy with the performance of these, and at only $140 for the front and rear, they are a fantastic price.

So, If you are looking to upgrade your brakes a bit, these pads are definitely something you should consider.

Back