• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Raleigh NSX Meet

I like cold beer, and if you are providing, I won't complain.

When is the grill 57 thing start/end? As for char-grill, I'm not particular, but figure that would be a good place for everyone to meet since most of us can find the place and its centrally located. I guess the plan was to meet there, then head over to grill 57 after then on to Alexandra's house after that. I can pass on the grill 57 idea personally, or at least don't want to spend a whole afternoon there. I think originally we spoke of meeting around lunch time, would we want to push this off to later in the afternoon?

Posting to keep informed about this. I'm over 8 hours away (at the speed limit) but am trying to plan a visit to Raleigh to visit my cousin. I could do both at once! :smile:

Ruined 2 said:
Posting to keep informed about this. I'm over 8 hours away (at the speed limit) but am trying to plan a visit to Raleigh to visit my cousin. I could do both at once! :smile:

I am part of the 8 hour club as well....but that would be ABOVE the speed limit for me. ;)

OK, 1:00 pm on April 8th. Meet at the Char Grill that we have used in the past. What's the address of that place?

The Edwards Mill one does have a larger parking area as well.....dont know how much of an issue that will be anyways...not sure how many are coming yet....

BTW- Do any of you local Raleigh guys have your NSX lowered? I am in desperate need of the stock rear springs...My left rear shock was blown out so another prime member sent me his old stock shocks so I could replace them both at the same time, come to find out that the Douchebag that owned this car before me put lowering springs on the back of my NSX and not the front!!! No wonder my car looked so jacked up in the front!!! But its the rear lowering springs that are blowing my shocks out...So, I cant get my NSX running until I get springs for the back....HELP!!!

Edwards Mill one works for me...

Meeyatch1 said:
Which one is closest to Indiana? :biggrin:

Edwards Mill.

OK....1:00 pm it is! Char-Grill on Edwards Mill.

I need to go ahead and start getting a list together of everyone that is planning to come (just the people planning on cruisin over to my house after the meet) and if your bringing a friend, husband, wife, lover, lifemate, etc.....let me know...I need to see how much booze and food to get :biggrin:

I want to keep this post near the top for updates...it would suck to drive down there and find out the meet was cancelled.... :( :redface:

Meeyatch1 said:
I want to keep this post near the top for updates...it would suck to drive down there and find out the meet was cancelled.... :( :redface:

CANCELLED! This is the Raleigh NSX group...

You won't be disapointed.

Hello all.....just bumping this post back to the top.....need head count...start sendin em in...

does anyone know if the Grill 57 meet is also on that Sat?

I will sneak out of the bike shop for a couple hours if we are not real busy that day. count me in. Jeff hutchinson

I just moved to Cary, NC and would like to get together with some fellow NSX'ers. Either 4/1 or 4/8 work for me.

John
------------------
91 NSX Red/Black
95 Miata FM2 Turbo
2004 Subaru STi

I have 4/8 scheduled as being there for this meet....it will be a long drive, but I will see you there with parts to install! :)

So 4/8 at 1 PM at Char-Grill, then off to Alixp81's place? Just trying to nail down details. Like someone else noted, it would suck to drive all that way to find 3 dudes in a Neon in the parking lot when I arrived :biggrin: .

And you all seem to know each other fairly well. Are newcomers welcome?

Ruined 2 said:
So 4/8 at 1 PM at Char-Grill, then off to Alixp81's place? Just trying to nail down details. Like someone else noted, it would suck to drive all that way to find 3 dudes in a Neon in the parking lot when I arrived :biggrin: .

I am a newcomer....and also the one who wanted to confirm the date....if I drive down to Raleigh and do not see anyone I will go to SOMEONE'S house to hang out for a while. LOL!! :biggrin:

Ruined 2 said:

New comers are always welcome. You just need to give all of the old timers $5 each for our time.

Back