• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Ok thanks... but can you answer any of my questions? Wheel size, paint color?

- - - Updated - - -

Widebody with TE's but still didnt get the concave front.... bwahahaha... still looks bad ass tho.

I still don't think concave in the front matters that much. Sometimes the contrast between front and rear is nice. Make the rears look extra fat.

Yeah, makes no different to me either to be honest..but thats the first thing people like to point out for some reason... as if non concave TE's are absolute crap.

I'm guessing these are like mine... 18x7.5 and 19x9.5

That's why I'm saying your wheels look great already. Concave up front is fine on an AWD car using identical wheels tire combos. The nsx is rear drive. The rear is 18, front is 17. Front tire is 1/3 thinner than the rear. Same on a 911. You don't need to have concave up front for it to look right IMO. The thinner look emphasizes the rear power bias, front steering bias.

Anyway this car is a widebody so I doubt it's your sizing.

Found the original thread. Kaiser Silver Sorcery Widebody origionaly out of Seattle,WA. I like the stock spoiler better then the R on it now that I have seen it. The CF hood has been painted to match now. You can see some of the detail the original builder put into the underside of the car. The front must have a spacer. After looking at the pictures, because the front rim sits flush with the fender now. FRONT +22 18X8 REAR +12 19X10.5
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...body-Show-pics?highlight=silverstone+widebody
Looks like the WB was done by NorthWest Auto Creations
http://nwautocreations.com/index.html

Last edited:
Volk needs to step away from the TE37 and put their pencils down. Now they have a TE37 Super Light, Super Rigid coming out... 5% more rigid. C'mon... move on already.

Volk needs to step away from the TE37 and put their pencils down. Now they have a TE37 Super Light, Super Rigid coming out... 5% more rigid. C'mon... move on already.

Obviously not only is it a popular wheel, but its also a timeless great performing wheel which is why it has stayed in circulation since the late 90's. There must be key design elements that discourage them from moving away from the base design. At some point I would imagine they will quit "adjusting" it, and just continue to offer it as is... unless some new technology comes out where they are rigid composite and wont break under the stress of Super GT racing.

With that widebody, you have MUCH more cool options/sizing with wheel selection. I would definitely dump those TE's and get either a more aggressive set with concave fronts, or something else with more lip, or even an aggressive step lip.
I agree. Knowing my pops he wont want to invest the money in different wheels. I like the ones on their but I agree there are better options. I think I have him convinced in putting the stock spoiler back on. I sent him some pictures from the link I posted he seems to agree the stock flows better.

LOL... It's like the Gillete shaver...

not bad but fronts needs to be more aggressive (concave+more spacer) to match crazy-wide kit on the car. step-lip wheel all the way.

Widebody with TE's but still didnt get the concave front.... bwahahaha... still looks bad ass tho.

timeless styling + lightweight forged for the performance guys. what's not to love!

Obviously not only is it a popular wheel, but its also a timeless great performing wheel which is why it has stayed in circulation since the late 90's. There must be key design elements that discourage them from moving away from the base design. At some point I would imagine they will quit "adjusting" it, and just continue to offer it as is... unless some new technology comes out where they are rigid composite and wont break under the stress of Super GT racing.

Thanks, Synth! I just upgraded my camera to the 5D MKII and I'm also shopping for a 24mm TS-E II lens, let's hope those two will bring good results :).

I'm going to take the lint off my old iPhone camera I think that'll bring good results too. LOL

A friend texted me this pic yesterday from the Sarasota exotic show. I would hate to pass judgement without seeing it from other angles, but I'm not feeling this at all.
IMG_2454.JPG
I would not hesitate to pass judgement on this one b/c it is an official abomination on what is becoming a more common theme on an enthusiast's car.:frown:

I sold mine with the wide body basically finished and ready to be painted... the new owner painted it and got the wheels and sent me some pics
DSCN0878_zps0d657327.jpg

DSCN0873_zps322b3ab1.jpg

Back