• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

nsx_lowered5.jpg

Damn John, nice pics.
Best looking car on that circut, where was that?

That was at the Fluge Global Adventures October Double Regional at Portland International Raceway.

You going pro? :biggrin:

Yes Chris, I will be going pro, maybe even moving right up to JGTC just as soon as my name is announced on the Mega Millions web site. It is at 145 million as of this evening.

obama-nsx-r.png
obama-nsx.png

I am considering getting a poster made of the NSX one. :cool:

DSCF4301.jpg

In my driveway :smile:

I took a few from a little higher up as well but they came out fuzzy because it was getting dark (long exposure) and I didn't have anything really stable to set the camera on. :frown:

Year 5 and I still take random pictures of it in parking lots. Earlier today.
DSC_9648.JPG

...and it still looks good. :smile:

I am somewhere around 14 - 15 years into NSX ownership (through 3 different NSXs) and I still take random pictures of my car. Sometimes I wonder what I would be driving or interested in if Honda had not made this wonderful car, and if Senna had not been the development driver? I do not like to think about that much actually. The NSX has been the most perfect car I have ever been lucky enough to own, and continue to own. So keep snapping those pictures!! :biggrin:

Back