• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

what wheel and tires are those? ssr comps? tire sizes? i love the ride height.

Volk TE37sl, I'll let doh chime in on tires/sizes.

So clean, so nice! Man i wish I would have never put on a body kit. I really want to go back to oem... 02 skirts and rear spats.

Thank you sir. That is the plan! 02 sides/rear and a Shine front lip.

6d574734abe811e3a5680e8d44f2f955_8.jpg

:eek::eek:

I had to quote this just so I could see it on the next page ! Lol. Soooo nice...

Have These have been rebarreled?

Last edited:
danio is my nsx idol

I had to quote this just so I could see it on the next page ! Lol. Soooo nice...

Have These have been rebarreled?

These are Michael Mao's former 24k gold Mugens, Danio had redone in the white. They look awesome!! Love it

nice nsx.. hows the food trucks in dallas? I own a japanese\korean food truck and its new where im from.
whats truck is yours, people always ask me to invest in one, haha but i aint about making them money lol, aint about them long hours unless its for myself

wow... looks like my pic has surfaced here from yesterday lol

To answer a few of the questions.. The Mugen MF10's were indeed rebarrelled, and were previously Michael Mao's 24k gold set. I originally was going to run the gold for a few months, but I had polished a little bit of the gold off and was not overly happy with how they looked and the overal finish as they have been gold for a couple years and started to see the wear through the finish. I was going to do them white regardless so before they went on, I had them stripped and shot white.

Specs are;
17x9 +22* + 10mm spacer = +12
18x10 +22* + 20mm spacer = +2

*these are not official specs as these are the specs I was told. I have a feeling they are higher offset than this as my TE37SL sat slightly more aggressive.

Toyo T1S
215/40R17
245/35R18

car is lowered on BC Racing coilovers with swift springs. I am unsure of the camber specs as the car needs to be re-aligned when I take it out of storage.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

To answer a few of the questions.. The Mugen MF10's were indeed rebarrelled, and were previously Michael Mao's 24k gold set. I originally was going to run the gold for a few months, but I had polished a little bit of the gold off and was not overly happy with how they looked and the overal finish as they have been gold for a couple years and started to see the wear through the finish. I was going to do them white regardless so before they went on, I had them stripped and shot white.

Specs are;

*these are not official specs as these are the specs I was told. I have a feeling they are higher offset than this as my TE37SL sat slightly more aggressive.

Toyo T1S
215/40R17
245/35R18

car is lowered on BC Racing coilovers with swift springs. I am unsure of the camber specs as the car needs to be re-aligned when I take it out of storage.

Thanks guys!

Danio,

Your car pulls off those sizes very well!

Promise you won't laugh at my name.. haha check me out on facebook. It's called rice kings food truck. Sushi/Hibachi/korean tacos/kim chi fries.. It's cheap to invest in a food truck.. better than a restaurant. Low overhead.. dont deal with alot of workers. I only work lunches Monday-Saturday.. I take rainy days off and pick up night gigs if it's big. Easy 6 figures. =) best thing about it.. you the boss!
whats truck is yours, people always ask me to invest in one, haha but i aint about making them money lol, aint about them long hours unless its for myself

Specs are;

Toyo T1S
215/40R17
245/35R18

Thanks guys!

Those are the wheels of my dreams... How did you pry it off of him.... He was asking a good amount for those wheels... Let me know when you are bored of them...

Back